• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve Industries New Product Releases Big East - Syracuse NY

Curve Industries

TY Advertiser
Website
www.curveindustries.com
Don't miss the two revolutionary product releases from Curve Industries, Friday October 2nd, 6pm at the Big East Powersports show at the On center in Syracuse NY! Believe us when we say, snowmobiling will never be the same again.

Also, look for special guest Hondo who will be in our booth all weekend sharing his guiness record adventures and sucess on Curve XS skis.

Rockmiester will have Warm Hands Controlers for sale along with Superman's Lake Effect risers and Sled Start remote start systems as well.

The Curve booth will be the place to be so stop in and say hi!

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

I saw it. I'll let others with more knowledge chime in later. But basically a steering improvement that allows skis/arms to tilt into turns in effect keeping more ski contact and eliminating ski lift.

Kind of looks like a sway bar mounted inside and above the linkages with the addition of 2 new linkages to the top of the spindles. It was demo'd on a Crossfire.

It looked very slick and I'm sure the guys who wind up putting it on will love it. Funny how something like this has not been done before. I can't wait to see which manufacturer will try and copy it.

Of course, Nick and Sean were there to present and Hondo is the ambassador emeritus for all things Curve and Yamaha.

I saw it. Seems like it would require more steering effort. It lifts the outside ski up to keep the inside ski from lifting in the corners.

Here's a teaser... Rock and Hondo Say HELLO!

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

Curve Industries has the exclusive manufacturing and design rights to the patent that covers the design shown in Snowtech last year. Full write up and explanation to come!

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

Outstanding workmanship! What an exciting time for Curve Industries!

Here's a few more pic's ....

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

Sean, Nick and Hondo
IMG_3497.jpg

The Rock and Nick
IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

Is this something I can get for my '06 Vmax with TSS suspension?? :-D

Curve Industries announces the release of a revolutionary suspension enhancement called High Side Steering or HSS. This patented system has been in the testing and development phases since 2005 and has a targeted public availability for the beginning of the 2010 riding season.

Curve Industries has exclusive US and International aftermarket design and manufacturing rights to work under the patent of system inventor, Peter Nietlispach of Ontario Canada. Peter’s unconventional wisdom combined with Curve Industries engineering expertise is the perfect combination for this revolutionary system.

In short, High Side Steering enables a snowmobile to lean into a turn. This effect moves the machine’s center of mass inside of the arc path being carved during a corner. To accomplish the mass center transfer, the HSS system uses a series of specially engineered linkages which transfer torque from the steering shaft to a movable upper suspension mount. When the handlebars are turned, the inside shock moves up inside the chassis, picking the ski up. Conversely, the outside shock mount extends away from the chassis, pushing the ski down. Because HSS rolls the snowmobile into a turn, the ski’s keel angle moves further away from perpendicular, encouraging a positive approach and transition from apex initiation to straight away. Bottom line: the inverse movement of each ski causes the machine to tip in the direction of the turn, delivering cornering performance never before possible. Combined with Curve XS skis, this is the fastest way to hammer through a corner on a sled.

Curve Industries is currently nearing market release for 2003-2006 Arctic Cat F series models along with all Crossfire models. Also in development is a system for the Arctic Cat twin spar, Yamaha FX Nytro, Ski-Doo XP and Polaris Rush.

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

Sean, this is awsome. I can 100% understand how it works when I read your discription, but when I look at the pic's, I can't figure it out. I guess I just need to see it in action. If you guys need any test riders for the Nytro, get ahold of me. I don't see any problems with me makeing the trek to N.Y. for a week or so. Hell, I'd even bring my own sled! :Rockon: ;)!

first off, since I was the first to chime in on this thread, I think I should get first dibs on being the test ride boy!!! j/k. second, I just picked up a set of curve ski's from another ty member, these look like the best ski's I've ever owned.. Third, Sean how does the system work in the real world? How heavy is the steering? do you remove the sway bar? The idea looks like it will make the sled rail. Btw, this is the setup I saw in a magazine last year!!! awsome work.

Very novel idea...now it would be even better if we could get the rear suspension to do the same.

Back