• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curves vs Mohawks

Curves on my SR VIPER R-TX last two seasons. What a major improvement over stock... NO darting...NO MORE PUSH!!! What a confidence boost in the trees. Nick has been outstanding to work with. I bought a different color set for this year and my riding buddies have been using my old ones to "DEMO" the Curve ski package, to see what all the hype is about. It's one thing to ride someone else's sled with Curve skis, but when they can bolt them on their own sled they can really tell the difference. It only takes one ride and then their only question is which COLOR to order!!

...not sure how my old skis feel about being passed around by each of the guys... I'm sure they will need therapy...

Agree 100%! I have not tried Mohawk's..... With Curve's I can place the sled anywhere coming into the turn, during & out with confidence ..........tuners made me feel like every turn was going to be a train wreck!

And they are lighter steering than the 6.9 pilots I run. I should have bit the bullet this time. Dangit.

Last year I ran the 4" that came with the curves. They still have some life in them and I will use them the 1st part of this season. If this season ever starts.. Rtx no studs.

I should have asked in last post but is every one running the leading edge along with the round bars?

No leading edge for me either

I installed the 4" for this season but have not had snow to test it yet. I olny installed it because I got a good price on it.

Looks like curves it is. I've been mulling this decision all along to .want to reduce push.now just have to price them out in Canada

Reactions: AXR
Looks like curves it is. I've been mulling this decision all along to .want to reduce push.now just have to price them out in Canada

We can fix you up for $300 U.S. for an all black set with 4" runners. No mounting kit needed as we provide instructions on how to mount with stock hardware.

You guys talked me into a pair of curves! For anyone interested I found a set on eBay from Newmarket ont. For $525can to my house with 4" carbides all black. I think they have 1 pair left. Took my 6" shapers back to royal and payed for half the skis. Bonus!

Reactions: AXR
ORPS parts Canada 439$ Canadian for skis carbides and loops, just need mounting kits 50$.
All in stock, I got mine in three days, cheaper then getting from the USA for a change.

ORPS parts Canada 439$ Canadian for skis carbides and loops, just need mounting kits 50$.
All in stock, I got mine in three days, cheaper then getting from the USA for a change.
That's where I bought them also. I think I will make my own mounting kit whatever that entails. My price was taxes and shipping incl.

Back