• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did anyone see the Apex at Revy?

Randy -

You are quite the comedian - you probably rode this sled for three solid days LAST winter!!

I saw the pics that Veedy took over on SW - great snow, great sled, and great riding.

Was there Sat,seen it,rode it.Impressed,but not a whole lot better than my 04 with a 162 16'' and some lite parts and mods.But the turbos,WOW

Seen it, rode it both days, it's awesome. It is night and day better than my 03 RX1 Mtn, in fact I don't even know why I compare it. My Vector is hands down better in the power department (turbo) but 1 ride on that apex had me wanting more. I wish my Vector had that chassis. I am seriously considering one for next season. I also rode a couple of front mount turbos, all the turbos are impressive. Back to the Apex and the best way I can describe it is "confidence inspiring" It feels very light, is the most responsive sled I have ridden and begs you to ride it hard....it's that good ! Try and get a ride and you will buy one. (Spanks piped 800's)

ya there is so much bashing the poor apex over at snowest that I think out of the box alot of people or going to be in for a shock next year.And I don`t mean apex owners. :Rockon:

bashing at snow west

LOL........thats GOOD as far as I'm concerned , they don't deserve to be on the blue team , and when your threatened by something better you become very rude and hateful toward the thing that threatens you . Kind of like a best friend with a younger , incredibly hot girl friend hanging around your wife and flurting with you . SHE WOULD GET QUITE THREATENED . Same principal , when everyone starts spanking the DOO DOOs next year then it will really heat up . I can't wait ! One thing that really annoys me is then everyone who has bashed Yamaha for years will be the next greatest loyal consumer . Hypocracy , what a joke ! Ok I'll stop :o|

Back