• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Do it yourself under tunnel exhaust (sick of searching)

Is it much louder than stock? Hard to tell in the video.

It is louder then stock. At idle it seems deeper and louder, but when I got on the throttle it did not seem that bad. Kinda hard to tell though.

I really like the low profile, price, sound and solid construction. Time will tell though...

I looked on thier site but not sure which one you went with,

I just did mine as well i will be posting pics once my exhaust gaskets get here Friday, but here is a break down of it:

Stock header, Magnaflow #11123 3" X 7" X 14" 1.75" inlet offset w/2"core and center outlet.

I have it all welded up and test fit just waiting for the copper exhaust gaskets to come in and my stainless bar for the hanger mounts!

I fired it up for a second without the doughnuts in and it is very quite which I like!

I will post pics and videos of it when it is all finished.

Just about to install my MBPR under tunnel, just wondering if there is a reason why I couldn't use a piece of exhaust flex pipe between the header and the silencer?

Here's mine.

Attachments

• 000_0002.JPG
    000_0002.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 321
Just finished my under tunnel exhaust. All that is left is to polish the tunnel and mount my fuel pack.

Attachments

• Fort St. John-20120806-00020.jpg
    Fort St. John-20120806-00020.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Fort St. John-20120806-00019.jpg
    Fort St. John-20120806-00019.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 264

Back