• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Do you lose interest in snowmobiling in the off season??

I'm always thinking snow but, I'm glad there is an off season to service the sled and rebuild the sled account, especially at these gas prices.

This makes the warm weather a little easier to take...

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 127

Not really until October.. Boat and ATV keep me busy in the summer. When I was younger not married and without kids I would get the itch in Aug.

Snowmobiling is always in the back of my mind, thank god for helmet cams!! But I found something else to waste money on in summer. Bring on the black smoke!!!

Attachments

• IMG00040-20100808-1919.jpg
    IMG00040-20100808-1919.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 124
Love the thread glad im not the only one! My uncle would say mobiling is a SICKNESS.....I dream of smooth trails and deep powder even in the blazing hot summers! I also spend lots of time on this site.... :Rockon:

Think sledding 24/7, my family thinks I should go see a thearapist. In the past we had dirt bikes and quads, along with the pontoon at the lake up north. A few years ago when the economy was tanking, gas prices rising there was a tuff decision that had to be made. I no longer own the dirtbikes and quads, just sit out on the pontoon with a pop (wink) in the hand, fishing line in the water dreaming about dashing thur the snow on a 140 hp sleigh, over the hills I go, well you know the rest. Told the family I will sled until my health no longer permits, then I will keep thinking About it till I meet my maker, then ask him (or her) which way to the trails.
:yam: :4STroke: :rocks: :letsnow: :jump: :rules :winter:

I think sleds 24/7. Whether it is on the boat or winching myself out of a big mud hole or sitting on the couch reading an old snowmobile mag. But, this year my son turns 16 so he will get his first street bike and we will be able to go out riding together. There is always something to pass the time tho.

Love the off season, as ya need time to tear all your rides down. Preventitive Maintenance, Most of my buddies have never heard of that. Thats why they are always breakin down! What a shame, I don't carry a strap either. heres the phone, call momma. Summers ok, but I much prefer Winter. The Baja makes the summer go quicker too!

Back