• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag n fly test today

we are still tuning them for total performance in the apex...we dont have turk at our disposal in this tuning and i personally dont have the snow...will be chasing some this weekend..
that being said...it's hard to beat the stock weights for all out top end.. but the low to mid and driveability difference is dramatic

Guys don't waste your money or time trying to make these drag and flyes work. The heel is the problem as well the curved back isn't agressive enough. You can get better gains with stock weight by just changing the pin weights.

Sounds like a shoot-out at noon is needed.

All I can say is Turk's two-speed suggestions for the Apex were incredibly strong. The D&F's are know where near at the moment and I am waiting for SJ and Turk to come good on a set-up :) If it is a profile problem with the D&F's I would be surprised. Hopefully today Mr-RX1 (2-speeds), Sparky (Stock) and myself (D&F's) are going to play on the lake/bay with all kinds of parts and pieces ie fuel controller, ram air lids etc, helix.

bbtwins (Doug N)
I have never ever raced another nytro.
Your just flat out lying.
Can a moderator check out bbtwins cus the guy is flat out making up stuff. I only know 1 guy with another xtx & he lives a long way away.
The guys at the ty ride in lac du bonnie saw my drag and fly nytro run at the little lake drag racing session we had.
Anyway bbtwins; who ever you are; you really should stop making stuff up cus I let my sled speak for itself. If you have a nytro & live near brandon lets run em against each other & see what the outcome is.
I have a perfect 1000' drag strip & you can tech my sled.
if you don,t respond I understand.
Anyway
RX Fern can vouch for drag n flies. He has my set up in his nytro &
1st in 700 class
1st in 600 class
2nd in 600/700/800 at sanctioned drags & beat 4 stroke doo,s 800 xp,s dragons apex in 660.
If you come out & race me I will have video of the results & post em on here win or lose.

i have to agree with turk .he is the one that clutches both my sleds and if it wasnt for him ,i wouldnt be winning .bbtwins i think turk forgot more then you will ever know.keep up the good work turk .bbtwins if you feel lucky line up with him or me and see what happens,you will be disappointed with your results.

bbtwins said:
Turk what makes you the clutch tuner i know someone that ran you many times with a stock xtx and was in front every time. All i'm trying to say here guys is don't waste your money or time trying to make these drag and flyes work. The heel is the problem as well the curved back isn't agressive enough. You can get better gains with stock weight by just changing the pin weights.

I can tell you what makes him "the clutch tuner" he has set up a lot of sleds on here for guys, and they have flat out ran. He posts his findings for free, emails and pm with people fo free, and doesn't beat his chest or brag until some a$$ wipe like you calls him out. Its idiots like you who come on here and run your mouh and run the good guys off. Guys all over the net are bragging about these weights, yet we are all to listen to you, a realitive nobody and trash all of our aftermarket weights and go back to stock. give me a break will ya Maxdlx

PS add your location to your profile it is a mandatory reguirement

I second the profile update, Paul. I'll be watching....

bbtwins..
This site has a very strict "no-bashing" policy with ZERO tollerance! I suggest you read the forums here to understand to posting style of the members here. Vacations will be issued to those who violate this policy.

TY Management

Turk i went riding yesterday with the fellow that i thought said had run you but that was miss information on my part it wasn't you he had run (nytro from between wpg and brandon). So i have to apologize to you and the forum members for my untrue post that i am now very disappointed that i posted. To have a guy like you who takes time out of his day to post regularly for the guys who don't know much about clutching is an asset to the forum.

Back