• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP Air Kit versus ECP mod airbox results. Early results.

I've had the same as another guy mentioned. I ran with some guys on 600's last year and I'd smoke them. 500 they'd be close to me. raced an 800 mod pol and beat him once out of 3. He got some good hookage.

Yes yooper i do apalogise as i got Mike's post mixed up with another post that i read in reguard's to the T660's boost level's Howe ever You are basicaly calling a lot of people on this site lier's by saying the RX's can't come up to the 600 class sled's when it has been prooven over and over what they are capable of, That is why i commented on the 500' grass thing.May be you could be a little more tactful with your post's and then maybe the responses yould not be so negative. Just hope this does not turn in to another Amsnow site or i will not be posting here anymore either.

Yep 600 and 700 stock class, and he is darn good running some REALLY low ets. Kind of like going to a gun fight with the best gun not a knife.

700 STOCK

Allen Ulmer ran a 5.3 Saturday during qualifying rounds. F-7

That was his Haydays et, in all seriousness (?) why would he not race this sled as it is probably the most dominant sled ever produced for this class in history. And it does not cost a lot to get these times.

Jim

WOW, I log in this morning and see all this going on. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ! he he just kidding guy's. Listen, it sounds to me that Yooper is not to happy with his RX-1 and maybe he should sell it and get one of those 600's he talking about. I have met Yooper, allthough he don't admit to it, but he and his wife seemed like they are very nice people. I know he is a true Yami guy because I bought his 2000 SRX off of him (thats how I met him). Now why he is making these statement's ,I don't know, but everbody has good and bad day's and maybe we got him on a bad day. I am not sticking up for him by any means, but I kinda know what he stands for and he is just using his FREEDOM OF SPEECH. As far as the RX-1 goes for grass drags, who really gives a shiot ? All I care about is when my buddy pulls up next to me with his 2000 Thundercat on Houghton Lk and wants to hit it out of a 30mph roll (I don't have studs) and go for it, He just gets pissed when I pull out to 2 sleds in front of him and stay there until he starts slowly reeling back in at 105mph, :Rockon: but by then it's already over with. Thats what I love about this thing, run it wide open as far as you want and not worry about sticking a ring. Yooper, if your not happy with the RX-1 I have a friend who is looking at getting one, he is getting rid of his 600 Polaris. Maybe you guys could work something out. :D

Back