• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP MOD airbox prices.

SUPERTUNER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.easterncycleperf.com
Program #1: We predyno your sled for free. Then install the mod airbox, jets, springs. sparkplugs, modify the hood, install the prefilter, synchronize the carbs and after dyno...$860.00

Program #2: We send you everything required to install the kit yourself to your own airbox along with instructions...$280.00

Program #3: You send your airbox to us for modification. We return it with all the mods completed along with all the parts to finish it yourself and instructions...$330.00

Program #4: We supply you with a modified airbox lid along with all the parts to install yourself with instructions. This keeps you from having to send us your airbox...$360.00

The above prices are dependent on the actual final price of the pre filter. I was quoted a price for the pre filter "over the telephone", by description. So the actual final price may vary up or possibly down a bit.

how about some details on the hood cutting too.

I have another question too:
jetting up is required to get the full potential of the modified airbox. This is for the air that is now available if I understand everything correctly. Now, what if that air is not available (ie filter plugged, hood covered with snow)? How bad would that affect performance? Obviously it wouldn't be as good as normal, but how much would it drop? Also, what would the affect of running at near full throttle, but low ground speed (ie deep snow with alot of track spin)? Would this give a very rich top end since the air isn't being forced to the airbox?

I like what I've heard so far. ;)!

"How do you figure that on option 1 the predyno is free when the total price is $860? Sounds like a marketing trick to me."

LB... How about just posting your question without the nasty attack. :o|

I forgot you have already installed this exact kit and know just what it takes to do, right :ORC

Freddie hasn't led us astray before, and he has no reason to do it now.

Sometimes I don't think you realize just how "harsh" your written words turn out to be.

Thanks again Freddie..... LaLaLa

LazyBastard said:
How do you figure that on option 1 the predyno is free when the total price is $860? Sounds like a marketing trick to me. Option 2 sounds the least unreasonable.

Did you decide to post this wise-#*$&@ remark before or after you sent me a direct e-mail through this site telling me that you could sell a lot of these to your "dealer" network?

We still need the emoticon of SUPERTUNER shaking his head it seems.

welterracer said:
So does this mean you are going to post the DYNO numbers now??

I have no way of posting things on the internet other than wording. If someone can do this for all of us, I would be happy to send you the dynosheets for you to post. Or I will send them to Mr. Sled and he could post them under my screename. Si if Mr. Sled is reading this, or one of the moderators, please let me know if this is acceptable and e-mail your mailing address.

As far as the hood cutting...until we get the chance to actually do one, I am afraid that I cannot offer any pictures.

monker said:
how about some details on the hood cutting too.

I have another question too:
jetting up is required to get the full potential of the modified airbox. This is for the air that is now available if I understand everything correctly. Now, what if that air is not available (ie filter plugged, hood covered with snow)? How bad would that affect performance? Obviously it wouldn't be as good as normal, but how much would it drop? Also, what would the affect of running at near full throttle, but low ground speed (ie deep snow with alot of track spin)? Would this give a very rich top end since the air isn't being forced to the airbox?

I like what I've heard so far. ;)!

I'll tell you all what...if Wolfie or anyone else close to my shop wants to make the effort, I will install the air filter for free and also do the first hood mod for free. I only want to be paid for the parts that I use. This way you could take some pictures and post them on here for all to see.

If anyone wants to make the trip to ECP, I will show what we are doing firsthand...and you will be the first outside the shop to see this and if you like what you see, we get it done. If not you leave with your sled 100% intact.

About the snowdust...

Lots of good questions here from everyone (except LazyBastard) but once again I am afraid that I cannot remark until we get these out there and try them. It is however safe to say that when your current sled gets covered with snow, you dust it off and continue enjoying the ride. I see this as no different except you will be going faster thereby having even more fun.

You could just draw a graph and play connect the dots!! LOL

Serriously, Couldnt you just draw a picture of the dyno sheet and scan and post it?

SUPERTUNER said:
I'll tell you all what...if Wolfie or anyone else close to my shop wants to make the effort, I will install the air filter for free and also do the first hood mod for free. I only want to be paid for the parts that I use. This way you could take some pictures and post them on here for all to see.

If anyone wants to make the trip to ECP, I will show what we are doing firsthand...and you will be the first outside the shop to see this and if you like what you see, we get it done. If not you leave with your sled 100% intact.

I could drop off my 04 warrior anytime, just let me know when. :Rockon:
The sooner the better snows a coming. ;)!

SUPERTUNER said:
Did you decide to post this wise-#*$&@ remark before or after you sent me a direct e-mail through this site telling me that you could sell a lot of these to your "dealer" network?

We still need the emoticon of SUPERTUNER shaking his head it seems.

I'm afraid that you read it the way that you felt like reading it. Since you seem upset about it, I will withdraw it.

Man how I wish that I lived closer to ECP right now to take advantage of Freddies offer. Get a chance to see first hand how they run their shop and get a free set up from Freddie himself............PRICELESS!.

Hey Freddie; If you ever decide to move up north here were the snow is deep and the days are cold, great for testing. I'll be the first one to offer my services in helping you move up here. As I'm greatful to people like you that are so driven on what they love doing, it allows all of us to enjoy your products and share your enthusiasm

L.B. you are a very bright kid and have a vast knowledge of sleds and how to set them up. Just to bad that you have no values or personality to go with all that knowledge, maybe when you get older.

Keep up the great work Freddie, and please keep us posted ;)!

Back