• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Sidewinder Exhaust and Power up kit for sidewinder

plus it isnt a true depiction as i think it was prototype and the actual version is quieter.

So I'm guessing it's not just turn the dial and boom more power. Wouldn't you need to clutch for each power increase? Not knocking the product but you need to do things if boost is increased. Maybe I'm wrong! What are the advantages over a tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm guessing it's not just turn the dial and boom more power. Wouldn't you need to clutch for each power increase? Not knocking the product but you need to do things if boost is increased. Maybe I'm wrong! What are the advantages over a tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this setup because it’s a tunable on the trail/on the lake setup. Keep it low for the slower rides and turn it up when you need or want to. Yes, you will need a heavier weight for starters. I turned my secondary up to 70 deg. I then am trying a clutch setup per some information from Aaron at Excell. Regular trail setup will turn 8400ish when dialed down just below what stock boost is at 9lbs, when you turn it up you want the sled to run 8800~8900ish. I’m finding out that my motor likes weight in the clutch and am adding more and more over the past couple days.

I went and checked this stuff out yesterday. That silencer is freaking sick, the quality of the construction, welds, and metal used is sure to impress..

Back