• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Sidewinder Exhaust and Power up kit for sidewinder

Some have stated there is a little lag down low. Does this kit help down low? I've seen the videos of it beating theSupercharged Viper and Apex out of the hole and keep pulling away.
That has to be some kind of a tell tale sign that it's working down low.

Has anybody done a heads up comparison between the flashing the ecu and the power comander, I realize each has. It's pros and cons just wondering if anybody. Has taken the time to research this

I ran a sidewinder with this kit 270hp, i have a 180 hp hurricane kit on my apex xtx. 1st run he was on 240 hp and i left him bad, took him 500ft to catch me, 2nd run he was up to 270 hp and we did a rollon start and i left him again and he had me by 4 sleds at 500ft. So i would say it takes a little to get him rolling on bottom but he was going away fast when he went by, i was impressed with how smooth and how hard sled pulled when i rode it, ended up snowcheckin a new one lol.

I ran a sidewinder with this kit 270hp, i have a 180 hp hurricane kit on my apex xtx. 1st run he was on 240 hp and i left him bad, took him 500ft to catch me, 2nd run he was up to 270 hp and we did a rollon start and i left him again and he had me by 4 sleds at 500ft. So i would say it takes a little to get him rolling on bottom but he was going away fast when he went by, i was impressed with how smooth and how hard sled pulled when i rode it, ended up snowcheckin a new one lol.
Which model Sidewinder did you go with?

I went with the ltx se, saved $2000 over the le's and don't have to worry about wire breaking on shocks, had enough of that on my 06 gt. My trails are tight so have no use for 130 mph, will probly gear to 24/50 and let her rip.

Does the powercommander adjust fuel via rpm and tps only? Doesn’t seem like a power commander pti is offered for the sidewinder to be able to adjust rpm and map

Back