• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Facebook Bans me, WTF!!!

People still use Facebook?

I switched to Myspace. ;)

what happened to Mr Sled is called "social engineering" somehow he had the wrong message and became a social outcast...according to FB. I never had a FB account or Twitter or anything like that so I never had anything to miss except at some point saying something wrong and getting harassed for it or thrown off the site like Mr. S....I like TY though.

Not a fan of Facebook but we needed it to share traffic. It was the only way to keep the site alive. If it all social media was the world would be a better place.

I know Cameron and I point to TY for a lot of information on FB Yamaha questions. We both belong to Apex sites, hope it still drives traffic to the site.

I know Cameron and I point to TY for a lot of information on FB Yamaha questions. We both belong to Apex sites, hope it still drives traffic to the site.
I don’t belong to those groups because don’t have the time to answer in so many places.

The FB format is terrible for helping people with their sleds compared to the TY forums.

On TY forums I can access almost any spec for almost any Yamaha sled in about 4 clicks of the mouse. Thats faster than Google.
Search engine in TY is also a great tool that works so much better than FB.

The generation coming up now that will be in charge of keeping our sport alive don't even care or know FB.
My 20+ year old kids have already moved on from SnapChat and Instagram and these are relatively new compared to FB. Its hard to keep up with them.

IMO FB is good for us older peeps to share pics, events, etc.. to our own peoples.
You want help fixin' or improving your ride, then find a dedicated forum for it. Much better info is shared in them

The FB format is terrible for helping people with their sleds compared to the TY forums.

On TY forums I can access almost any spec for almost any Yamaha sled in about 4 clicks of the mouse. Thats faster than Google.
Search engine in TY is also a great tool that works so much better than FB.

The generation coming up now that will be in charge of keeping our sport alive don't even care or know FB.
My 20+ year old kids have already moved on from SnapChat and Instagram and these are relatively new compared to FB. Its hard to keep up with them.

IMO FB is good for us older peeps to share pics, events, etc.. to our own peoples.
You want help fixin' or improving your ride, then find a dedicated forum for it. Much better info is shared in them
Well those older peeps need to get back on the site :)

Back