• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fall Yard Work

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
Just doing a little leaf collecting today...
leafblower.jpg

You should come over and do my yard. Trees are letting loose now. I'd rather shovel snow then rack leaves.

I've got over 600 trees. Please add my yard to the list. :)

Darn..........it looks like I left myself wide open by posting that picture:

"You should come over and do my yard. Trees are letting loose now. I'd rather shovel snow then rack leaves." Deeppow16....Your Nytro MTX should do just fine with your fallen leaves, actually a lot more efficiently than my old vintage sled.

"I've got over 600 trees. Please add my yard to the list. :)"
Carbide....You sir should be ashamed for even asking considering you now have no less than 2 Apex's at your disposal to get after your 600+ leaf dropping trees.

At least MrSled showed me what kind of classy individual he is by sending me a PM asking me to do his palatial estate instead of asking me on this thread :)

Tough crowd here on TY lately.

I really didn't want to spill the beans but I believe that picture was actually taken in Thief River Falls, MN at the Arctic Cat test track. Since the recent Textron purchase of Arctic Cat both Yamaha and Arctic Cat have been busy working together on future applications for our trusty toys and a whole new category of sleds.

If you do a Google search you should be able to find the patent application with more detail that shows the leaf shredder in the skid and the top secret leaf bag that attaches to the rear of the sled in a most unconventional method.

I've already said too much.

Last year they went after the top performance category with the intro of the SW. This season they focused their efforts on the youth and entry level category. Well, here's your proof of what's coming down the pipe for next year.

Last edited:
Darn..........it looks like I left myself wide open by posting that picture:

"You should come over and do my yard. Trees are letting loose now. I'd rather shovel snow then rack leaves." Deeppow16....Your Nytro MTX should do just fine with your fallen leaves, actually a lot more efficiently than my old vintage sled.

"I've got over 600 trees. Please add my yard to the list. :)"
Carbide....You sir should be ashamed for even asking considering you now have no less than 2 Apex's at your disposal to get after your 600+ leaf dropping trees.

At least MrSled showed me what kind of classy individual he is by sending me a PM asking me to do his palatial estate instead of asking me on this thread :)

Tough crowd here on TY lately.

I really didn't want to spill the beans but I believe that picture was actually taken in Thief River Falls, MN at the Arctic Cat test track. Since the recent Textron purchase of Arctic Cat both Yamaha and Arctic Cat have been busy working together on future applications for our trusty toys and a whole new category of sleds.

If you do a Google search you should be able to find the patent application with more detail that shows the leaf shredder in the skid and the top secret leaf bag that attaches to the rear of the sled in a most unconventional method.

I've already said too much.

Last year they went after the top performance category with the intro of the SW. This season they focused their efforts on the youth and entry level category. Well, here's your proof of what's coming down the pipe for next year.

HAHA I have already aerated part of my yard with my sled but the ground clearance is a bit higher then your vintage. Might work batter for plowing the leaves then mine haha. Don't worry the lawn mower took care of the leaves last night... for a few days anyways haha.

lol fun!

a bit hard on my lawn atm as it has a pine tree all cut apart on it atm. better than it falling through the house.

Back