• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fast Ted Fast Sled Videos

Prostock

Hey Ted wow.The dash look's killer.All that work is going to pay off,again WOW! :Rockon:

Very impressive!!

Sweet install. Excellent job.

One question I have for you Ted, only because its been a matter of debate here with the guys I wrench with.......Where do you install your water temp sending unit???

sledheadgeorge said:
Sweet install. Excellent job.

One question I have for you Ted, only because its been a matter of debate here with the guys I wrench with.......Where do you install your water temp sending unit???

I installed mine in the original location since i eliminated the stock computer and ignition.

anywhere in the upper lined exiting the head will do also.

Ted.

Fast Ted

Funny Ted.

May be the fastest thing he will ever drive. How old is he?

Re: Fast Ted

polarisconvert said:
Funny Ted.

May be the fastest thing he will ever drive. How old is he?

Yeah, he is 17 and very fortunate to have a hard working father, hopefully he will follow my lead, he is a great kid and I don't mind doing things like this for him to ride.

The fastest thing I drove when I was 17 was my first drag car that ran 11.8 1/4 mile 118 mph, Probably around 7 something 102 mph in the 1/8 mile.

Hopefully this sled will run low 5's 130 mph in the 1/8 mile / 660 ft.

Only time and good ice will tell.

Turbo

Yes he is a lucky boy. I thought about asking if you wanted another son. My dad hates sleds. Thinks they are a big waste of money and time. He is a good guy other than that.
Good luck with the sled and keep him safe.

Bruce

P.S. Carbs and clutching feel great. Sled seems very aggresive out of the hole. Can't wait for snow.

Back