• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally home...

what carbides on your curve skis and do you have the leading edge also??

ok sorry you answered already..nice stuff...

How do the nytro ice scratchers work? I've used the cable ones before but never those that you are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 questions, How did you get the Yamaha Billet gas cap to fit? I have one but it doesn't seem to screw on right. 2nd question is why didn't you go with the Hayes brake mount? Sled looks awesome! Wish I could find someone to switch my race LE windshield with and SE windshield. I think I'm just going to go with the Viper one.

2 questions, How did you get the Yamaha Billet gas cap to fit? I have one but it doesn't seem to screw on right. 2nd question is why didn't you go with the Hayes brake mount? Sled looks awesome! Wish I could find someone to switch my race LE windshield with and SE windshield. I think I'm just going to go with the Viper one.

A normal Yamaha Billet Cap will not work, you have to use the Viper Style Caps and they screw right on. As far as the Hayes Brake Mount, not sure what you are talking about, can you explain?

A normal Yamaha Billet Cap will not work, you have to use the Viper Style Caps and they screw right on. As far as the Hayes Brake Mount, not sure what you are talking about, can you explain?
Powermadd makes 2 mounts, The Hayes mount looks like it goes up and over the Hayes brake reservoir, but it doesn't look like you had to go the route. Thx

Powermadd makes 2 mounts, The Hayes mount looks like it goes up and over the Hayes brake reservoir, but it doesn't look like you had to go the route. Thx

I wish I would have known that they had that. I move my brake away from the controls about 1/2 to get the bracket on the bar. Those levers are so long it still has a good reach and feel so I went with it.

I wish I would have known that they had that. I move my brake away from the controls about 1/2 to get the bracket on the bar. Those levers are so long it still has a good reach and feel so I went with it.
Rox makes them also for the hays brake.

Attachments

• rox.jpg
    rox.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 121
Sled looks awesome. Those red flares are hard to find currently.

I see that. Not sure why they would stop making them... stupid to allow that to happen...Yamaha's Accessory dept big oops. Can even get the bumper or windshield I want yet so I am not surprised.

Is that an SE windshield? Because the Yamaha picture of SE doesn't have the black in it.

Back