• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane Hindle Muffler

My place is right on the trail close to Whitson so that's where I'll be heading. I'm told there are tracks on it but I'm going to auger it tonight just to be sure.

Let me known what you find out. I heard that might be good to go by the w/e. A couple SWs were running some of the roads behind Cap earlier this week. Tracks on Long Lake but I would say it needs at least one more week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me known what you find out. I heard that might be good to go by the w/e. A couple SWs were running some of the roads behind Cap earlier this week. Tracks on Long Lake but I would say it needs at least one more week.

I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Would be interested in keeping it stock tune, aftermarket exhaust and clutch kit.

That is all I want to,just a pipe and clutch kit,thats it,seems some are saying ya pipe good to go,but than don't provide AFR readings or someone else comes on and states,it makes power,well I sure as heck hope so,they clain 16 hp with no tune needed,just cant figure out why it is so difficult to pry this info out of them.

We were out testing the hurricane sidewinder muffler on the trails with a boost and afr guage set installed. This exhaust and our supertuner clutch arms is a sweet combination.the boost was never over 10lbs and the afr was 12.1-1 at wot. Thats the same afr that we saw on the dyno with stock tune.this set up is absolutely prooven safe

We did address your questions a few posts ago

Possibly Whitewater or in your neck of the woods.

How about you?

lucky bugger lol. i will probably hear you guys from my house if you are testing on whitewater.too busy with other stuff to get near my sled damnit!

My son drilled whitson, 5 inches roughly, some tracks going across but not enough ice for me yet.

My son drilled whitson, 5 inches roughly, some tracks going across but not enough ice for me yet.

Agreed. It'll be here soon. I can't wait either lol.

I
Possibly Whitewater or in your neck of the woods.

How about you?

I use to live on Whitson please don't be "that guy" to put your sled threw the ice!!!lol Every year horny sledders run that lake early and there is always someone that breaks threw

The hurricane supertuner clutch arms are available this week. We are taking orders now.the price is $275us for the set and we are shipping from ny
Do you loose any mph with this clutch kit

I

I use to live on Whitson please don't be "that guy" to put your sled threw the ice!!!lol Every year horny sledders run that lake early and there is always someone that breaks threw

All good boys.

Did u go across today? Im going to run it tomorrow. Do you have hurricanes exhaust? I'd like to hear it if you do.

I did. And Nelson Lake Rd. Beautiful snow conditions back there.

Re: Hurricane Hindle...all I can say is, the thing sounds amazing. First ride with it today. The skis didn't spend a lot of time on the snow...the sled screams.

8b23ce1de65ea61b4e9e99fe06ec8cc6.jpg
b4321817b44b09460f337c451e605d7a.jpg

Back