• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride '11 Nytro

NytroRonnie

Veteran
I put on about 200 miles in northern Wisconsin. Conditions were poor but was still able to get enough miles on her to come away with some good impressions. I am coming off an 08 Apex RTX. I was really worried about the power drop off when I bought the NYtro. It really is NOT that much of a drop off at all. Of course I keep it under 100 so I was pleasantly surprised at the torque this thing has. Very good power coming out of corners and really nice power up to about 90. I have to tell you-I really like this sled, but then I am preaching to the choir! Slydog skiis performed well-no darting and yes the MBRP muffler is loud. It will probably be just a matter of time before I get a ticket, but then again, I don't ride like an idiot in town so hopefully i won't get a ticket! I like the sound, it's just a little too loud. Not for me-but for those sleds behind me. Everything else-plugs-hurricane airbox mod etc..all performed well. I really like this sled and am not disappointed I sold the APEX. Seating position on this sled is much nicer. Thanks for listening.

How is your fuel mileage? I heard Apex gets a lot more than Nytro since it has a smaller tank.

Glad you like it and the mods worked well for you. Now you have 200 miles more than I do this year.

Now make it snow!

Murse said:
How is your fuel mileage? I heard Apex gets a lot more than Nytro since it has a smaller tank.
Funny-I didn't take any mileage readings. But I can tell you there better be gas close by if you've got 100 miles on the tank

Back