• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fitch Fuel Catalyst

WHAT I MEAN IS YOU CAN PUSH THE JETING, OR GO LEANER TO THE POINT OF BURNING DOWN, WITCH I HAVE DONE BEFORE TRYING TO FIND MORE POWER AND WITH THE FITCH I HAVE NOT BURNT IT DOWN.
IF YOU DONT BELIVE IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BY IT.
IF YOU NEED MORE PROOF CHECK OUT THE OCT/NOV OF SNOW TECH MAG THEY DID A TEST ON THE FITCH AND USE IT ON EVERY GASOLINE POWERED ENGINE THEY OWN. IT WORKS!!
________
248 f1

Is that this issue of Snowtech? I know they talked about it last year but I havent seen anything writen up this year so far in that mag.

Neither you nor a fine organization like Snowtech has the resources to do a proper test. I'm talking about a double blind study in sufficient numbers to reduce statistical error. Stop giving me anecdotal evidence! While the whole "catalyst" concept is legitimate, this is bad science. The catalyst in this case is probably tin based or something else. Regardless, these catalysts require elevated temperatures and/or pressure to work.

I will slam any ridiculous anecdotal evidence or poorly conducted test. If you think it works, buy it. I have read nothing from the company or elsewhere that would suggest this product is anything more than clever marketing using scientific half-truths.
Here is a legitimate test that you can all do. Get 100 sleds. Have a third party secretly install this product in 50 of them. Wait for 9 months. Open up the carbs and try to guess which sled is using it. See if you are right. Now is that so hard?

snowsweat said:
Sorry, not the kind of evidence I was looking for. I still haven't found a scientific explanation how it works so I will wait for some dyno numbers from an independent third party. As for your noticed improvements to your machine, that is a pretty subjective thing. Whenever I clean my car, I always find that it runs better too. When you do the dyno run, please do one without the product first. Then drain the tank and add a few gallons of some gas that has been treated. Thanks.

I cannot offer you any "scientific" evidence because I am not a scientist. If you are perhaps you should tell all of us why it doesn't work!

I was just as skeptical as any of you when I was first introduced to the product. I tested way more thoroughly than most in all likelyhood...all on the same day all with the same fuel bought from the same pump the day before the test was conducted. The reason being for the fuel being purchased the day before is due to the fact that the FFC needs to sit in the fuel for a period of time to better aquaint the fuel and treat it more thoroughly. I will be honest...at first I didn't believe my results so I drained the fuel from the float bowls, and put the untreated fuel back in the bike. It reverted directly back to the type of graphical line it had prior to the catalyst. I then reverted everything back to the Fitch treated fuel and it responded favorably producing the better results it always has.

You asked for an independent third party...I am that independent third party. I became a dealer since then and have a literal 100% success record with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst. Don't buiy one from me, but do indeed buy one. If you don't believe me, you will be the only one losing.

Oh...I did consult an scientists about the product and he asked what the name of it was because I was willing to send mih a sample of the product to test. Once I told him it was the Fitch Fuel Catalyst, he told me not to bother sending it because it already knew about it an stated that it will do everything that the manufacturer (Advanced Power Systems International) states. It works, end of story, next topic of discussion.

No drama required please!

Thanks,
Freddie Klies
www.easterncycleperf.com

Yeah, you wish Super. Here's a scientific explanation of why it doesn't work. It's a chunk of metal bouncing around in your fuel tank. The company claims it gives better fuel economy and power by raising the octane and eliminating undesirable fuel molecules by turning them into the proper kind. So somehow it makes long chains shorter and short chains longer. Whereas most catalysts require a very specific temperature and pressure to work, this one works over a massive temperature differential with no regard for pressure.

Raising octane levels does not result in increased horsepower or fuel economy in engines that cannot take advantage of it. (most sled engines)
Also, I would hardly call you an independent third party. You are a dealer for the product.
Still, I would love to see some dyno charts. To date, you are the most credible person who believes in this product. A lot of guys promised dyno-charts but I am still waiting.
Here's a question though. I get on my sled (with my new Fitch) after a week of sitting. The fuel is awesome and the sled runs great. I get a noticeable horsepower increase. Do I have to re-clutch? If I do, do I have to change it back as soon as I fill up?
I would like to know exactly what YOU believe this product does. Does it do everything the ads say or just some things?

snowsweat dont buy one then. He already stated that he does not know how it works he just knows it works as I do. My Bike is running better gets better gas mileage and starts without the choke now something it could not do before installing the fitch. I will also know if the fitch works in my rx-1 this winter because of the soot when I first start my sled in the morning it is in the exhaust pipes too. If this makes the sled run a tan color on the inside of the exhuast pipes it works. Nothing else would have changed as I am running stock o4 mountain.

i have this in my viper and in my 05. mileage and performance was instant on the viper. so good i got it for my 05 warrior. people are questioning the product, and i am answering. i can because i bought 2. if it didnt i would pulled it out and sent it back. im guessing that the ones that dont believe in this product say "my car or truck gets no performace gains or mileage increase when i run 93 octane, its just a waste of money. just the way i see it. after 2994 miles last year, it payed for its self and the one for the 05 just at the pump. not including running like a top. :Rockon:

Sounds like you guys are happy with the product. I guess I will just keep my ears open. BTW, I am having trouble finding any information on the origins of the FFC. Can one of you gents who installed it check the package and let me know the Patent number? There is lots of info on the net but it is all originating from the parent company and they did not list the patent number. Thanks.

going huntin this weekend up north where the sled is. got the package in the barn. i'll grap it for you with the #. if i remember :drink:

Back