• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Guys like Snowsweat are sure pieces of work. Fact is, no one will ever be capable of making him beleieve anything. Know why?...because he is far smarter than everyone else. The list of incredibly credible people using this product are quite impressive...all the way down to The Sandia National Laboratory.

If Snowsweat is so smart then he will gladlt tell all of us who "The Sandia National Laboratory" is without having to do a search on the internet for them. Even if he does know who they are without the help of an internet search, none of us are going to believe that he did not conduct a search. This should make him feel real good like he has made me feel. Basically, he is calling some of the most prestigious people in the energy world, the high performance world, the federal government and more liars. Worst of all...he is calling me a liar! I'm afraid that I have to take great offense to that.

I became a dealer because I know for a fact that the product works. If Snowseat is so smart...and I asked him this before and he gave no answer...perhaps he could tell us how it works. I offered my vast experiences with the FFC for free for all to believe or not. If you don't believe don't believe. But don't come on to a world wide internet forum and try to expose all of us that have experienced good gains with any product as fools.

Perhaps Snowsweat could also tell us how he tested it and how awful it worked for him. I tested it my way. I tested it in my "controlled environment". I know it works. Although I am not a scientist, I have had a lot of wonderful experiences with the product. I have set land speed records with the use of it and attribute the fact that I could tune and map the bikes that set these records differently thereby making more power.

I told you of my experiences FOR FREE. The only other thing I could offer you is to have Snowsweat come to my shop with the snowmobile or motorcycle of his choice and we will conduct the tests together. Unfortunately I have stated all I am going to for free on this subject, so make sure you bring a lot of money to pay for this shop and dyno time. If you don't do this, then you are just another "armchair quarterback" who is another "authority" on everyone elses business with absolutely no, zero, zilch, notta, nothing in the way of technical backup to lay to his claims. I have lots and lots and lots and lots of technical backup. I also have dynosheets to send to anyone but, guys like Snowsweat never believe them anyway, so what is the sense in sending them? Yahoo's like him will find some fault in an effort to make them look correct, even if it is the smallest thing. I can provide lots of technical backup.

What can you provide? I will expect your telephone call (203)756-7019 to book the appointment for your dyno session. This is gonna be great, becasue now I could afford that new Turbo Diesal dually I have been wanting to buy!

:ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC

Chill Super.
The reason I am not going to buy one quite yet is because no one has convinced me yet. I have not seen any dyno charts (except the crap that the parent company publishes). I still don't have a patent number or an inventor name. In fact, the more research I do, the more questionable this thing sounds. Here's why:
1. The company closely associates this thing with John Fitch, yet it doesn't appear that he invented it.
2. The catalyst material is not specified. Most catalysts in this field need 200 degrees Celsius and lots of pressure to work. What is this magic thing?
3. I can't seem to find a patent number. Anywhere.
4. Guys like you attack anyone who raises reasonable question without providing any real data. Not only do you want to make money off the product, but you also want to make money from me having to test it.
5. If this thing did half of what it claims, the company could sell it to every automobile manufacturer in the world, cash he 17 billion dollar check, and leave the testimonial based marketing alone.

Still, I will await a patent number. Also, I am seriously considering buying one of these if it comes with a money back guarantee. (The curiosity is killing me.) Also Super, it is possible that there are smarter people out there than you. Not likely though.

snowsweat said:
Chill Super.
The reason I am not going to buy one quite yet is because no one has convinced me yet. I have not seen any dyno charts (except the crap that the parent company publishes). I still don't have a patent number or an inventor name. In fact, the more research I do, the more questionable this thing sounds. Here's why:
1. The company closely associates this thing with John Fitch, yet it doesn't appear that he invented it.
2. The catalyst material is not specified. Most catalysts in this field need 200 degrees Celsius and lots of pressure to work. What is this magic thing?
3. I can't seem to find a patent number. Anywhere.
4. Guys like you attack anyone who raises reasonable question without providing any real data. Not only do you want to make money off the product, but you also want to make money from me having to test it.
5. If this thing did half of what it claims, the company could sell it to every automobile manufacturer in the world, cash he 17 billion dollar check, and leave the testimonial based marketing alone.

Still, I will await a patent number. Also, I am seriously considering buying one of these if it comes with a money back guarantee. (The curiosity is killing me.) Also Super, it is possible that there are smarter people out there than you. Not likely though.

1. Why would you care about a patent number for a product you have no intention of every buying?
2. John Fitch and a few others own the rights and formula for manufacturing the FFC. Do you honestly beleive that they are going to publish the recipe for their multi million dollar a year product. Get a grip! :ORC All I am told is that it is a "heterogenous metal".
3. I am not "attacking" anyone. Some questions were raised about the product and I gave some answers based off of my real world investigations in a controlled environment.
4. I conducted these tests my way. I didn't have to believe any magazine tests on the product becasue I have the ability to test it myself and convince myself that it does or does not work.
5. The product does indeed work. There have been orders from the automobile manufacturers. Do you think there is some pressure from the government to not allow the vehicle manufacturers to sell it on new cars?...maybe. I don't know for sure but I do get to talk to John Fitch and the companies constituents often. I have also been shown letters from many government agencies regarding the FFC. It is very, very deep.
6. The smartest thing that I know is that I am not smartest person alive. You should take some of that advice and borrow it. (for free)
7. You still did not tell us who The Sandia National Laboratory is. I guess you need some time to conduct a study of who they are so you don't look bad.
8. Many people in this post alone have told you that it works, yet you still don't believe them. I gues this means you are calling us all liars.
9. I have dyno sheets proving my claims...lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of them. Just as I suspected about you being an "armchair quarterback"...you wimped out on the offer to test and prove to you that the product does everything the company claims it does. Time to put up or shut up skippy!
10. In real life, you are not an engineer...but you play one on the internet!

There obviously is no hope for you. But I understand that there are lots of folks out there just like you. I was skeptical and frankly still am about "miracles in a bottle" type of potions. I proved that the product works to myself. So has million of other folks but being that you never even tried it and know a lot more about it than all of us, I gues we should listen to you and remove them from our vehicles. Once again...get a grip and drop the ego based opinions and realize that you could possibly be wrong about some of your opinions... and you know what they say about opinions and a part of the anatomy. Being in the retail business has taught me that one could only waste so much time on people like you. Despite irrefutable proof you still may never buy one, despite the money back guaranty the company offers. Even if you did buy one, the effort that someone like me had to go through to convince you, eats up all the profits made by selling one to you. Therefore the need to end my conversation with younow or ask you to become a client of mine so I begin billing you for the time invested.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation and best regards.
Freddie Klies
www.easterncycleperf.com
:ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC :ORC

I know you would like to end this consversation without giving me any facts but unsubstantiated products like this really fry my hole.
In response to your increasingly hostile emails
1. I want the patent # because I am trying to do some research. I am starting to suspect that there is no patent number. IS THERE?
2. The manufacturers would have no problem with disclosing the material if in fact there is a patent.
3. You didn't publish your methods. Your results (still unpublished) are meaningless without your test method.
4. Your way may not be the right way.
5. Do you have any sort of evidence for these claims or is it just from Fitch websites? What automobile companies? Pressure from the government? The government is the one pressuring the car companies to increase fuel mileage.
6. If you will read my past posts, you will note that I ask more questions than I answer.
7. I'm Canadian. I don't care much about Sandia National Laboratory. (Exactly what do they have to do with this topic anyway? Documents, please.)
8. Many people in this post? One guy said he didn't burn down when he used it and another said he thought it worked. That's two. BTW, YAMAHA said that it worked after using it for less than 6 days. Not the best data.
9. Where are the dyno charts? This is not the first time I have asked. As for your offer, I am seriously considering it. I live a long way away though. If I did it, you would have to waive all expenses in the event that the dyno did not show significant gains. (3-4% or better). Otherwise, I pay. Also, I am not called Skippy.
10. In real life, I am not an engineer either. Not for another year anyway.

Super, it only makes me more suspicious of this product when I can't get a straight answere out of anyone. So, what is the patent number?

It may be patent pending which the documents or info would not be released until the patent is issued. In the USA this takes 3 to 5 years to get a patent. I know because I have a US patent. It takes 5 to ten years to get the Canadian patent for the same thing. I have been using the fitch now for well over a month and it works the fuel mileage and having to lower the idle screw tellls me this. Another person is running one here and he is finding the same results on his harley. He really noticed the smoothness the engine is running now on his harley. This was harder to tell on mine becasue it is a Yamaha and run smoother by design.

Thanks for the info, Yamaha. BTW, how much did the fuel mileage increase?
I realize that there may be a patent pending, but that information is confidential for only 18 months. The Fitch website says that it is "patent protected", not patent pending. Does it list a patent number on the package?

ps I wasn't picking on you in my last post; your situation was just a good example. What is your patent for? (I am currently in the process as well and it's a real pain.)

I noticed about 20 to 30 miles per tank more with the fitch. My patent is for a Floccing device for use in the oilfield.

snowsweat said:
Super, it only makes me more suspicious of this product when I can't get a straight answere out of anyone. So, what is the patent number?

So if I am understanding you correctly, this means you don't want straight answers. I gave you straight answers...others have too and they have nothing to gain from the sale of the product. but, you choose not to believe us. That means you think I am a liar and frankly I have absolutely no need to conduct business or even a conversation with someone who thinks I am a liar.

Good luck with your testing and your impending patent for whatever. If you really want to know the patent number for the Fitch Fuel Catalayst, try contacing Advanced Power Systems International...makers of the Fitch Fuel Catalyst. Until then enjoy spending more on fuel than I and the others that use the product.

It is quite clear to me that no one could convince you otherwise as you think you are an authority on everyone elses business. I don't have the time to entertain you anymore...Skippy.

Super, you have given me no straight answers yet. (Dyno charts, patent number.) As a dealer, you should have the patent number. (In reality, there is no patent for this product.) Instead of answers, you just get defensive and attack me personally.
The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is remarkably similar to the dozens of fuel saving gadgets that have preceded it, right down to the claims and the fanatical third party testimonials. Buyer beware!
Until someone can list a patent number, I won't be responding to the three of you anymore. (You can now respond with a smart #*$&@ comment about what an egotistical loser I am.) :(

Well the Fitch may be remarkably similar to the dozens of fuel saving gadgets except for one concept you left out on purpose and what we the guys who spent the money to test ourselves. Is that the damn thing works. I dont care how it works! I dont care if it is patented or not and I dont care what metals they used as long as they are not radio active. It just works and mine is already giving me my money back in fuel savings with the added benefit of more power and a cleaner smoother running engine. Buy one yourself and do your own lab type testing they are not that expensive. I only ask that when this product surprizes you and does what it says it will do. You post back here post your what I know will positive results if your tests are done properly.
You should relax and take a pill man life is too short to get worked up over something so small in your life.

Yamaha said:
I hope you dont include us in that fantical third party testimonials category. We are just people who spent some money because curiousity got the better of us and we could always get our money back. Like I said earlier buy one and test the crap out of it, but be prepared to find out this one works and be man enough to admit you were wrong.

The problem with guys like Snowsweat is that they will go into the test trying to prove it DOESN'T work. One time I would like all these nayer types to go into a test to prove that it DOES work...not that it doesn't.

I am through with replies about this product. Like I said, if you don't buy one, you are the main one losing. YAMAHA know first hand the benefits of it...so does million of others but we are always going to be wrong and guys like Snowsweat will always be right. Not even worth replying anymore. I am done with this subject.

Peace...I'm out!

Freddie

Back