• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Flash Comparisons - TD-Hurricane-EVO other

I know Dave, I had to sit back and not reply but man there is some bad info out there. After all your work on it!

The post seemed pretty obvious to me that he was speaking about the 1100 turbo(which TD developed the knock system for back on the 09 sleds) hence the use of "4 stroke turbos". The sidewinder was far from being the first. It was for sure a joint effort between Hurricane and TD as they both work with GAP's platform, nobody was disputing that. As a neutral party I don't see any reason to get bent out of shape or even make a comment on that statement. That is how these threads get out of hand, the world has gone soft. The internet is a scary place... this black text really gets to me sometimes ; it must be the font.

The only way to compare is to have a sled with muffler, bov, and cold air intake set up on it with clutching set up for a 270 tune. Then just swap out tune from different tuners and see which one fits your needs the best.
Tuners feel free to send me your tunes and I'll report back!
I already have the Hurricane bundle.
I trail ride, no lake running.
I don't see this ever happening but it would be fair and fun!

Back