• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

? for moderaters of site.

TJRTX

Extreme
When i go to bottom of posts page it lists pages from 1-3 then jumps to 453-455. Is there any way i can go to a certain page like say page 250 or posts in 07 when my sled came out directly without having to start at 453 and work my way to more current posts pages. I'm a moron when it comes to computers so i dont know if I'm missing something or is this not possible. I bring it up because I'm sure a lot of my questions concerning my 07 apex has been covered many times, if i could find them.It could eliminate a lot of duplicate posts questions.Thanks for any help, and another great year on totally yamaha.

One of the Norway guys showed me a trick when searching things with hundreds of pages:

1) When the search results come up look at the web address in the very top of your browser and the address will start with 'http' and end with 'results'
2) Go to page two or hit 'next' and the address will change and there will be a number at the end like 25 and this number represents the 25th post in all the pages that you are searching
3) Change that number on the end to something bigger and hit enter (if you make it 1000 you should jump 40 pages at 25 posts per page)
4) Get close to your target and then use the 'previous' and 'next' buttons to find it exactly

Back