• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox mega float in my hands

hey why dont you give me one of those sleds you cant ride them all, Obama said I don't need to work anyways were is my hand out?????I want a sled mr. obama I'm feeling hopy and changy i'm tingling.

here are some pics of the new shock, i cant believe how big it is! LOL

Attachments

• mega3.JPG
    mega3.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 100
  • mega1.JPG
    mega1.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 124
in one of the terse reports the guys said that they like the ohlins EC it will be nice to see what you guys thing

I have the ohlins now and even with the biggest spring it still bottoms out. I am 250 though. I am hoping that is were the fox shins. I don't think yamaha would make the suspension worse for 2011. It just may not be a plush on the stutters as the ohlins. Time will tell.

Sweet! If only they sold the EPS as a kit we wouldn't have to spend $18000.00...I have been considering taping my Megafloat with clear 3M stone deflector tape as I have found running roads a lot stone damage, especially with scratchers down. It would be nice to keep it looking so sharp!

I just sold my spare quad and am seriously thinking of investing some of that money into a mega float.
i wish more people had seat time on them i need more input before i drop $700-$800
Please keep us posted after ride it.

I figure that if this mega float works as good as the float 2's or the float x's on the front shocks it is going to be amazing in the skid! :bling

Back