• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FPP Turbo on Nytro Question

sledheadgeorge

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Which one? I have 6
Any one try on of these kits on a Nytro? Looking for some real world feed back.

I have a 2010 xtx with FPP kit its a stage 2 with low compression pistons on it. It does 120 mph (on a speedo) @ 5 p/boost. Justin said I can run it at 7 pounds with stock fuel system, all be adding fpp's fuel system and all be able to run it @ 10 p/boost on pump fuel at sea level. Really nice kit uses all factory plastics can't tell its a turbo, except for the boost gage.

I'm still trying to decide which kit to buy. I'm stuck between a FPP stage 1, Ulmer's 180 kit, MCX 180, or Powderlites. I just cant make up my mind.

Ah, that is a tough one...
There is no bad choice, those are all good kits!

redrider18 said:
I'm still trying to decide which kit to buy. I'm stuck between a FPP stage 1, Ulmer's 180 kit, MCX 180, or Powderlites. I just cant make up my mind.

I wish I had your decision to make!!!!!! ;)! :flag:

But alas, no $$ for boost for me for a few years. Prob wont be on the Attak anyways, when I decide to pull the lever. good luck in your decision!!!!!

Might be a dumb question but does anyone know of any shops that deal with turbo systems in the mid-west area? Or where to buy them?

rindtj said:
Jeff Simons at Simons CPR is in the Milwaukee area. Not sure if he does Nytro setups.

I've never seen one from him. One stop performance does and their across the lake from you

redrider18 said:
Might be a dumb question but does anyone know of any shops that deal with turbo systems in the mid-west area? Or where to buy them?

Ulmer racing is not that far from you there on the East side of South Dakota and will install any kind of kit but I recommend there's.

Back