• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Front A Arm Bushings worn out?

TurboTime2

Extreme
I've got under 1000km on my new 06 Apex Mtn. and the front bushings are shot. Anyone else notice this problem on their sleds? Would feel at ease a little, if my dealer would return my calls!

Everyone seems to say that its normal...check out Pioneer Performance they have a bushing kit for front ends that work miracles...i'm going to order 1

I have 9200kms on a RX1 05 and it never seemed to get any worst from new...there's lots of play about 3/4" at ski/spindle...but i'll give the new bushings a try.

Thought the same thing and went down to the dealer and checked out the demo with a couple hundred miles on and there is no difference , they start live very loose and stay that way. Even the brand new ones on the showroom floor are the same.

Dealer finally got back to me. He was out mountain riding himself. Said he doesn't like to here about any problems his customers are having and has forwarded my problem directly to Yamaha. I linked him to this forum in my last Email to show there is an ongoing problem not related to my machine alone. Maybe there's an upgrade coming our way ....free of charge!!! :flag:

bush

mine are done too,also the steering post bushings are shot,and i have play in the tie rods,good thing we paid a forture for these sleds ,so yammy has warranty costs built into the price

Re: bush

penetraitor said:
mine are done too,also the steering post bushings are shot,and i have play in the tie rods,good thing we paid a forture for these sleds ,so yammy has warranty costs built into the price

clint, get me a set on your warranty would ya. and if you don't call me to go riding, i'm gonna kick ya in the nutters ya fetcher. got your vid of you climbin turbo, looked sweet.

Back