• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Storm 150 season review

Stick with the storm 150 its a 2 ply then put your own studs in.this track is amazing 1500 miles and no wear

I never stud my tracks but I usually go to a prestudded when it comes time for a replacement. I'm running igrip screws in my stock Viper track which gives it just enough traction for icy trails or lake crossings. My Nytro is running a prestudded Ice Attack and it's ideal for my riding style and conditions. The Ice Attack is better than the screws but it's still not overly aggressive. I can throw the rear around and slide it in a corner without the need for additional ski carbide to counter the push that a studded track adds.

I think the Ice Storm would work great on the trails and with the taller center lug it should help cut trails after a heavy snow. I've got at least one more year on the stock Viper track before making a change so hopefully they improve the Ice Storm before then.

You have the single ply ice storm? If so with 2600 miles I wonder if these few we have seen coninc unglued was a bad run or something. I really wish the I storm was 2 ply, I would have already bought one.
the storm 150 is 2 ply

I ran the Storm 150 for 5000 miles, 3000 of which were run at 270hp. I liked the track but at 270hp it is starting to come apart. I will run the 1.5 ripsaw next year.

yes. 2 per bar, 129 skid. I will go 4-2 next year on the ripsaw

Back