• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Goggle bags...viper and sidewinder ones interchange?

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Is it ok to run the goggle bag on winder? I thought I recall there was some concern

I see viper and sidewinder have different part numbers for them. Do they interchange?

Usually I am the one with the answers, but have yet to have one come in on a sled.

I was suppose to get a free goggle bag for my Winder but I never picked it up. My dealer said he felt a lot of heat from under the hood goes out that area and the bag would just trap it in.

They are different Travis....

I like the vent myself, tons of heat escapes there easily then, and set your gloves there while trailside and they are toasty/dry.lol

I will add that many do run the goggle bag and seem to like it, With the winder the clutches are not nearly as hot as the cats where we did everything we could to reduce underhood temps back then in 12.

Dan

Reactions: krm

I like the vent myself, tons of heat escapes there easily then, and set your gloves there while trailside and they are toasty/dry.lol

I will add that many do run the goggle bag and seem to like it, With the winder the clutches are not nearly as hot as the cats where we did everything we could to reduce underhood temps back then in 12.

Dan

I know they dump lots of heat out that vent. I Like the idea of toasty bag to keep phone warm and battery life strong.

Dan
I have an XF7000 and the clutches run hotter than I’d like. What did you do on your 2012 to keep the heat down? Do you have any cost effective tips to expel heat? Without filling the engine compartment with snow?

I have an XF7000 and the clutches run hotter than I’d like. What did you do on your 2012 to keep the heat down? Do you have any cost effective tips to expel heat? Without filling the engine compartment with snow?
MoFlow vents. Love them. More flex for knees too.

Here
7CFD2F54-2504-44FA-9CCE-A8D9CDA88736.jpeg

Does your knee bang away on the vent?
Looks great. Did you use a hole saw or spade bit to make those holes?
MS
Lets not hiJack this thread ok?
UniBit for holes and when I hang off my knee pushes right on vent. Never damaged vent and it gives a little so feels better than solid plastic.

Back