• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Going to try to limp her through the season I think?

Was it hard to dial in? Where did you buy it? I see Royal has them.

I bought it directly from CV-Tech, it has thr upgraded cap, dual springs with machined spring cup (they told me the dual springs wasn't really needed but was a good to have). I installed it, had to adjust (remove) weight which was SUPER EASY and that was it! It's quiet and very smooth, for trail riding like I do, it's amazing!

I too lost that same rear bolt this season. I had the bracket welded shut and re-drilled.

I fixed (with a metal plate) not an egged out hole in a ski doo tunnel last year... a RIPPED out hole from the front shaft. Bolt and ripped aluminum still hanging in the shaft..lol...Stuff happens.

Cr racing in Canada makes a rear drop bracket way stronger than oem.

Just gave the PB80 a cleaning!

Attachments

• 20200229_163331_resize_25.jpg
    20200229_163331_resize_25.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 20200229_163337_resize_44.jpg
    20200229_163337_resize_44.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 116
Now that I think about it, I too have a updated TEAM primary sitting here along with a PB-80 both have less than 50 miles on them.

Hows the front shock mount in the skid? My sled egged out the right side hole a little bit too where the rear skid mounts. The slide action bar was cracked and the lower shock mount on the rails were egged out too. Also egged out the FTS bottom mount holes. it all happened at the same time, so I am not sure what happened first.

https://www.countrycat.com/arctic-cat-1707-967-rear-suspension-bracket-reinforcement-kit-128 I am not sure if these are still available, if not, maybe BOP could make some up
Thank you!! Re reinforcement bracket is what I'll do!! Thanks for the link!!! I ll contact bop and see if he has any?? Rather support a ty sponsor since this is such an amazing site with crazy info!!!!

Thank you!! Re reinforcement bracket is what I'll do!! Thanks for the link!!! I ll contact bop and see if he has any?? Rather support a ty sponsor since this is such an amazing site with crazy info!!!!

Hey I know this is off topic but I you rand both tune from hurricane and I was just curious of what psi does 270 sm ss tune suppose to run originally I thought quick spike to 18 then drop to mid 17s but been doing a little testing and I see it jump to 15 psi and stay in mid 16psi range and idea.

Sounds like you have a boost leak. I have same tune and spikes to 18.1 then drops to 17.9 and holds there for miles! Check all your clamps!

Back