• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got a ride in today!

alxsno

Veteran
Got a couple hour ride around on the 136" x 2". Sled worked great wven without the high altitude clutching in it yet.

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

kingston phazer said:
Nice!!!
I wish i could be out there riding already but we here in lower michigan have only had snow for about 2 hours and thats was a month ago

Haha I know what you mean, I just moved here from Iowa. I'm used to the Wisconsin and U.P. trails... I was a lot more comfortble on the trail up to where I rode then I was carving etc., just not used to it.

Here was my yard the day of the storm. Measured 16" in the morning and it snowed the rest of the day. all this in 24 hours

IMG_1006.jpg

that was just the other day.. thursday if i remember right. Didn't build it. was just tooling around and found that jump.

Haha I know what you mean, I just moved here from Iowa. I'm used to the Wisconsin and U.P. trails... I was a lot more comfortble on the trail up to where I rode then I was carving etc., just not used to it.

I noticed the orange sticker, was gona ask if why would you go to wisconsin if you are from montana

ThatOneGuy said:

I noticed the orange sticker, was gona ask if why would you go to wisconsin if you are from montana

Waiting for my title to get here in the mail to get it registered out here. Sled is actually registered in Wisconsin where i did most of my riding previously still.

alxsno said:
kingston phazer said:
Nice!!!
I wish i could be out there riding already but we here in lower michigan have only had snow for about 2 hours and thats was a month ago

Were at in Iowa?

marpolsdofer said:
alxsno said:
kingston phazer said:
Nice!!!

Were at in Iowa?
Cedar Rapids

Back