• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handwarmer Wiring

markyb

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX
Looking for some help...
RSI handwarmers quit so I re-ordered from same parts place as before. This time I was sent SPI elements instead.
I remember RSI had very clear instructions on how to wire however all the SPI ones have say Red: common/ground, White: High, Black: Low.

Need to know which 2 wires to twist together, and is it safe to assume that it don’t matter which black is used as both wires on the sled side are black (cut and spliced factory wiring when I installed previous RSI warmers)

There was a previous thread asking for much the same info but only info given was “got a phone call with answer”

Any info greatly appreciated.

What FeeLGooD said, when I put my Polaris ProTapers on I connected the Hi and Low wires together. As you said, I don't believe it matters which one you ground on the Yamaha two wire setup. DON'T quote me on that haha. Glad you got them wired up okay!

Back