• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

handwarmers and rear idler wheels braking

jakeho

Veteran
I just bought a 2006 Apex RTX demo sled and noticed there are a few threads here re: rear idler wheels falling apart and hand wamers that don't work well. Does Yamaha have a fix for these problems or do I have to take care of these issues on my own? thanks

It is easier to do a search than to try to tell you about them. There was a lot of problems with the '06 Apex hand warmers and wheels. Yamaha did address them but not everyone was happy. Do a search of the Apex forum.

tcona-AGT said:
Geese that went well :o| :o| :o|

tcona-AGT
Believe me, I am not laughing at you, I am laughing with you. You must be on a dial-up like me. The computer hangs up and you press the button again. Then you say 'Oh, s--t'. ;)!

Thanks guys. And to tcona-AGT, I'm used to being laughed at, I'm a Newfie. The way I see it, if you can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at nobody!!!!

Hey ,,no problem
I'm not a newfie---just a bit computer goofy.
Besides, we can all use a little humor in this heat--Bring on the snow.

Back