• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone else heard this....

BTW....the 1170 t....is the turbo...and yes its 570 lbs dry.
The 1100 non turbo is 526lbs.
These are EST. Weights from am snow.
They also listed EST dry weight of the nytro at 540.
Yamaha guys said the Sr viper is 25 lbs lighter than the nytro. (Dealer show).
Also supertrax said the yami triple is 12 lbs lighter than the 1100 Suzuki
Looking at the above numbers...that would put the Sr viper at around 515 lbs dry...i think thats really good.

09nytro said:
Also people saying the same people are building both sleds is pure speculation who knows Yamaha may have there own line .....Yamaha or cat has not said otherwise....
actually they have said they will be sending there motors to arctic cat assembly line to be installed in the chassis that cat is building on THERE assembly line...

nytrolabrador said:
jdinny said:
nytrolabrador said:
jdinny said:
The ZR7000 and the Vipers are the same sled.
No different bolts and nuts, no different fuel maps, no different chaincase.
Yamaha clutches, Yamaha splines on the j-shaft, different plastic and different shocks. That's it.
It's gonna be a real nice sled, especially boosted!
the chaincase has been improved alot by yamaha and cat will be using there changes aswell..fuel maps are different between the two companys ..there are no doubt diff fasteners..and bolts have been upgraded in rear suspemsion for both companys...j-shaft has not been changed there using cats..you are right about clutchs and plastic though hahahha and the plastic is not very different they only cut the part that goes down around the front off..

Negative ghost rider. They're the same sled except the differences I stated. We sell 'em both.I'd be pretty hard to get a Yamaha clutch on a cat splined j-shaft, haha
Have a great day
I think you should look into it a lil more cause it is more than just clutchs and j shaft the done a lot more work with both companys .. andviper has more difference then clucths and shaft

What ever you say brother. You're right

Back