• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone rode their SE yet?

vetmxer

Extreme
Has anyone rode their Nytro SE yet? If so what do you think? Is it worth the wait? I haven't got mine yet. I'm getting very anxious. My dealer said it should be here by Nov. 22. Snow is coming!!

vetmxer said:
Has anyone rode their Nytro SE yet? If so what do you think? Is it worth the wait? I haven't got mine yet. I'm getting very anxious. My dealer said it should be here by Nov. 22. Snow is coming!!
rode mine yesterday the thing is amazing and the attention you get is crazy every buddy loves it the only thing I dident like to much was the ratcheting but thats an easy fix just got to tighten the track.

The track will stretch after the first few rides, so just tighten the track every now and then till it doesn't ratchet, no need for extroverts.

Just waiting for the rider that says SE is too stiff for me boowhoo. It will happen you know.

whitedust1 said:
Just waiting for the rider that says SE is too stiff for me boowhoo. It will happen you know.

Well if that ever happens, I'm first in line for a shock swap. :-o I'll gladly take them off someone's hands ;)!

Brander said:
#1 FX Nytro...where did you find the snow to take yours out around Brampton? I get mine on Friday and I am just down the road from you.
Wasaga Beach.the beach is staked out allready and theres like 3 feet of snow I am not jokeing.and I started getting ratcheting at the end reason is my track was loose.

#1 FX Nytro said:
Brander said:
#1 FX Nytro...where did you find the snow to take yours out around Brampton? I get mine on Friday and I am just down the road from you.
Wasaga Beach.the beach is staked out allready and theres like 3 feet of snow I am not jokeing.and I started getting ratcheting at the end reason is my track was loose.

Right on! Well looks like I'll be heading up to the beach this wknd. They probably got more snow last night too. Did you track loosen up as you were riding or was it too loose from the get go? Are you thinkin of any mods?

Brander said:
#1 FX Nytro said:
Brander said:

Right on! Well looks like I'll be heading up to the beach this wknd. They probably got more snow last night too. Did you track loosen up as you were riding or was it too loose from the get go? Are you thinkin of any mods?
It loosend up toward the end of my ride.if I were you I would tighten the track one turn on the nut.I tightend mine a little tighter then spec.

Brander said:
#1 FX Nytro said:
Brander said:

Typing from the Beach right now. Just a dusting last night, maybe an inch or two. The lake effect machine is suppose to fire up tonight again and expecting another 10 to 15 cm. :-o

SE

I've got 400 miles on my se; I've got it dialed in pretty nice now.
Front shocks- 2 clicks of compression, 3 clicks of rebound
Rear skid- Pulled up one hole on both front and rear limiter straps
Rear blocks are on low, rear rear shock has 12 clicks compression and 22 clicks rebound.
Center shock, backed off pre load as much as possible, 0 clicks of compression and 12 on rebound

I weigh 180...

ride

Yes.......He and his wife are both very good riders...She's been a little
busy the last few years though. And Todd, well I do my best to try and keep up.....4 Iron Dog Championships says it all.....but I've been helping him since he got into the Iron Dog and he got me into it as well.
You guys make sure and follow it this year.

Back