• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help - Need Sidewinder Wiring Diagram

GT Mills

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX1
I signed up for the VIP membership and TY4 gents kindly provided a link to their PDF Sidewinder shop manual, but the wiring diagram is useless, so low-def and blurry you can't make out anything on it at all. Does anyone have a good scan or photo of the wiring diagram that will print out legibly blown up to scale print on four sheets of letter size paper on an inkjet, that I can tape/glue together? If not, can anyone tell me if I go ahead and buy the hardcopy printout manual (which is a waste of money since all I need is the wiring diagram) if the wire diagram is fine quality. If anyone has a manual, please please please let me know if you can just scan the wiring pages for me at something like 600DPI and email to me at INFO@MohawkAeroCraft.com, thanks.

Greg Taylor

I signed up for the VIP membership and TY4 gents kindly provided a link to their PDF Sidewinder shop manual, but the wiring diagram is useless, so low-def and blurry you can't make out anything on it at all. Does anyone have a good scan or photo of the wiring diagram that will print out legibly blown up to scale print on four sheets of letter size paper on an inkjet, that I can tape/glue together? If not, can anyone tell me if I go ahead and buy the hardcopy printout manual (which is a waste of money since all I need is the wiring diagram) if the wire diagram is fine quality. If anyone has a manual, please please please let me know if you can just scan the wiring pages for me at something like 600DPI and email to me at INFO@MohawkAeroCraft.com, thanks.

Greg Taylor

Contact @cannondale27 , I thought we had this happen before and found a way to make it more clear.

The viper diagrams from 2015 were the same way. The only ledgible copy I could find was an Arctic Cat copy of a xf7000 sled. They were the same wiring so that was all I needed.

i shot him a pm with the cat wiring diagram around the time you posted mrsled as i was the one who pm him the manuals and he reached out to me on it as well.

Can someone please send me the wiring diagram, I have the same issue with the Yamaha pdf. Thanks

I sent one too. The process is send a pm to a mod so we don’t have to look all over for requests and do things twice or more. Thanks

Back