• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Honda concept snowmobile

It's only a matter of time. New battery material/power source is in the works and will be on the market before long. I'm 55 and expect to be riding a electric sled before I'm to old to ride. As with all new ideas fear, uncertainty & doubt (FUD factor) will steer some away but changes are coming.

Interesting! I'm thinking with that battery pack configuration it would create a more mid engine type weight distribution somewhat like a Porsche or Ferrari. Not sure if that is a good thing in snowmobile design, but obviously pretty hard to do with a heavy block internal combustion engine design we currently have. Leave it to Honda to be on the leading edge for a product line they don't even offer.

This video pops up once a month. Made by british student as a degree project, he obviously doesn´t have experience about snowmobiles. He uses Honda automobile logo, not motorsports. One thing that is difficult to mix is cold winter and Lithium batteries.

Where did he get his inspiration I wonder...

BicPGgmkKGrHqQOKi4EsmspPhygBLQovSUY.jpg

Back