• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you haul your sleds?

Grimm I like that, wow were you thinking.

2blue WOW is that sweet, great set up .

I have a TOP CAP Triton 12 footer that I like alot.

Yamadoo

Grimm, that's a great idea for hauling just one sled. I've planned that setup in my head many times but haven't gotten around to build anything yet.

My flatdeck

Attachments

• truck small.jpg
    truck small.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 112
I have seen something similar to what grimm uses.
The guy built a removable box for the bed. The section grimm built hangs off the end of the box with 4 eyebolts and hooks. the guy drives up the ramp onto the box unhooks the ramp and slides it into the box "under the sled"
It had rails on the side so you didn't slide off the ramp.
honestly it was the slickest, easiest to use ramp i have ever seen

back of the p/u if only one. if 2 or more i pull a home made snowmobile trailer with 2 on the deck with the tarps on them.

It's made from 4x10 sheets of aluminum that we got from an old big rig trailer and the floor is made of 1/2 sheets of plastic. just made the frame out of 1x1 square tubing that my buddy welded up for me and thats it. here what I haul it with..

Attachments

• 1031.jpg
    1031.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 115
Triton 10 foot tilt clamshell for two, and the 3rd rides in the back of the truck, loaded via tri-fold aluminum ramp which is stored on a home-welded "ladder rack" in the truck's stake pockets. Truck is a 03 Chevy HD 4x4 short bed crew cab. No pics to share but it's a pretty conventional setup that works fine.

My next trailer will be an in-line...the narrower widths of those things is very sweet.

Back