• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you haul your sleds?

10Ft roughrider w/salt shield, tow w/a 03 sonoma ext. 4x4 only haul once or twice a year.

yam182, where in northern ny you from?

10ft sno-pro

Attachments

• sno-pro.jpg
    sno-pro.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 108
BlgsRX-1mtn said:
I know I already poste my open Triton Elite 12' V-Nose with the salt guard but, here's the planned set up in two years once the wife is done with college and has her Registered Nurse Degree.

I'll be pulling an Arctic Fox Travel Trailer with the sled up on a Slick Lift sled deck installed on my F-350 SD. I thought about going the Toy Hauler route but, I would need to step to a 36' pull behind type or a 27' 5th Wheel type. Both of these start pushing close to $40,000 once loaded with all the options vs. $24,000 for the loaded 26-Z and $5000 for the Slick Lift.

Jim

I am doing something similiar but not as :bling as you.

I will be towing an Alaskan Camper and will hall the sleds on a Full-Lotus Sled deck.

twomorestrokes said:
Hey I have a question for the in-line guys. Am I going to be able to cram 4 121" sleds in this if I get in a pinch?

I'd like to believe if there is room, put the first and third sled in facing foward and the second and fourth sled in facing back and have the tunnels overlap. Just a thought, I don't have an inline trailer, but wondered how it could be done.

impalapower said:
twomorestrokes said:
Hey I have a question for the in-line guys. Am I going to be able to cram 4 121" sleds in this if I get in a pinch?

I'd like to believe if there is room, put the first and third sled in facing foward and the second and fourth sled in facing back and have the tunnels overlap. Just a thought, I don't have an inline trailer, but wondered how it could be done.

I have a 23' inline haulmark three yes, four if you have a real big crowbar

impalapower said:

I'll give that a shot when I'm out messing around...

Convert said:
I have a 23' inline haulmark three yes, four if you have a real big crowbar

...and I'll make sure I have some tools with me!

Trailer

Mine holds the rs venture, and the trailer only cost $179. new with tilt and it collapses. A little tight on room but it works! Something untill I can afford the inclosed trailer .

Attachments

• side view me crop.JPG
    side view me crop.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 141
i had a 10' enclosed r+r, but the wifes venture just wouldn't fit. this year i bought a 12' enclosed rough rider, i guess i'm a little anal about keeping things like new after buying new. i had a open trailer for many years and hated peeling off a block of ice cover and all the salt in the suspension. :o|

I think the best for hauling toys is a used diesel cube van as long as you have reverse. No trailer to worry about at all.

yamadoo said:
I have a TOP CAP Triton 12 footer that I like alot.

Yamadoo

Same here. Best trailer I have ever owned. Had 2 other 2 place opens. Sick of screwing with covers. Then bought a 2 place enclosed. Nice trailer but what a friggin TANK! Sold that thing after a couple years and bought the Triton with the Top Cap. What a sweet set up that trailer is! Pulls like it's not even back there!

Heres the old TANK! It was a sweet trailer but I hated pulling it. Especially in the wind! The top cap is so aerodynamic it really is night and day difference.

Attachments

• Tahoe and Enclosed.jpg
    Tahoe and Enclosed.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 136

Back