• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How long will you wait?

The wait is killing me. Between the delay in getting the sleds out and getting wrong information from Yamaha at Haydays, I am starting to lose some faith in team blue!
On top of everything I would like to get my red LTX SE's switched over with blue panels. Unfortunately Yamaha does not have any parts available yet. Once the season starts and sleds start getting damaged how are we going to get parts???
Not sure if this is 100% Yamaha's issue but the wait is starting to drive me crazy!

More pics

Attachments

• IMG_20131115_172242.jpg
    IMG_20131115_172242.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20131115_173256.jpg
    IMG_20131115_173256.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 138
buckeye rider said:
Yamadog. I'm starting to think we have the same dealership or their in bed with each other. I'm getting the same story.

I think they are as "IN THE DARK" as we are.

FYI I'm leaving it there for their open house tomorrow so if you want to see it stop on by. PM me for location.... NW Metro is all I'll say publicly.

Wot-75

Is that your Black Viper in the picture? Noticed it has Fox shocks up front and front bumper installed. Are those ice scrapers mounted on the slide rails?

Nice! What else is installed we can't see?

They had to be special order (dealer installed) cause those are the old Fox Evol's not the RC's, not even an option on orders For the SE versions

Attachments

• 1 Viper Evol Shocks.jpg
    1 Viper Evol Shocks.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 128
Wot75 wow sled looks great !!! Hmm higher windshield heated seat added shocks . Now you got me wondering if that was the way to go ?? I can definitely see myself getting that windshield ??? My hands hate the cold !!

Yamadog said:
They had to be special order (dealer installed) cause those are the old Fox Evol's not the RC's, not even an option on orders For the SE versions

These are what I have:

http://countrycat.com/ccstore/index.php ... f-hcr.html

They are RC2's.. jut not the new ones with the fancy Kashima coating and relocated air valve.

I've got some Skinz covers which should prolong the life.. not too worried about it. I do like that these come with XC valving and do the same thing as the F3RC2 for a few hundred less.

If anyone is looking for the F3 Evol RC2's, CC has a smoking good deal on them:
http://countrycat.com/ccstore/index.php ... f-hcr.html

Jwsrx62 said:
Wot-75

Is that your Black Viper in the picture? Noticed it has Fox shocks up front and front bumper installed. Are those ice scrapers mounted on the slide rails?

Nice! What else is installed we can't see?

Yes, that's my new ride.

SLP Powder Pro Skis ;)!

5K HID lights :-o

Skinz front bumper.... dealer said it wasn't much fun to install.. I'll get more details later... :bling

Those are reverse compatible ice scratchers :Rockon:

All the decals will be coming off and a 509 sled wrap kit installed, Rox Flex-Tec hand guards, SPG console knee pads, full exhaust, PCV, intake modifications, and clutch kit... that should about do it :)

new rob said:
Wot75 wow sled looks great !!! Hmm higher windshield heated seat added shocks . Now you got me wondering if that was the way to go ?? I can definitely see myself getting that windshield ??? My hands hate the cold !!

I wrestled with the decision to go SE or not and decided that for $500 it wasn't worth it considering with this package I get a windshield that actually works (and is the perfect height when seated on the machine.. I'm 5'8 and the top of the windshield sits low enough to not be an issue with my view yet still offer protection) the heated seat will be much appreciated on some of the colder days, and the tunnel bag is handy as well. I knew I would be installing the Evo's anyway so the F3's weren't a plus for me. I also knew I would be installing a wrap so not having a powdercoated tunnel isn't an issue and would be wasted on me. I'm also suspect of Cat's powedercoating capabilities after looking at some used Cat's.

Yamadog said:
Hey WOT can I borrow that windshield when I get cold on my micro windscreen?

If you're wearing the right gear you won't get cold :tg:

I'm in North Dakota all next week seeing clients. We should meet up after... might have something that will interest ya... :-o

09nytro said:
Wot-75
You lucky dog!

I know right?? Funny thing is that I wasn't even expecting she'd be in until late next week!

Wish I didn't have National Guard duty this weekend, Grrr!

Yamadog said:
buckeye rider said:
Yamadog. I'm starting to think we have the same dealership or their in bed with each other. I'm getting the same story.

I think they are as "IN THE DARK" as we are.
Yep I think your right. I would have to believe that they would want to sell as fast as possible.

Ak Yammy said:
Corey Davidson has his LOL. I am headed to my dealer today to see about an RTX SE and no I did not snowcheck. He did tell me he was not expecting anything until December here in Alaska.

Don't know how many are on FB but there are some shipped sleds on the Yam sled page.

Well there should be XTX and LTX's in at my dealer next week. I am after a RTX SE or possibly a standard, said should see them in December.

They are on the move. Also told me Yamaha are doing more testing here in the AK like they were last spring. Hmmm.

Back