• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How long will you wait?

Finally some hope here. Local dealer where I bought mine. Two LTX's one a SE and a Regular black. These were in a box truck and the crates had two Pallets under them. Just like the letter said. Nothing for me yet but it does say on Yamaha site warehouse for mine now so should be 3-4 days max. When serial# shows up its on the road.

Attachments

• Finally.JPG
    Finally.JPG
    418.2 KB · Views: 108

wot-75 said:
Yamadog said:
Hey WOT can I borrow that windshield when I get cold on my micro windscreen?

If you're wearing the right gear you won't get cold :tg:

I'm in North Dakota all next week seeing clients. We should meet up after... might have something that will interest ya... :-o

09nytro said:
Wot-75
You lucky dog!

I know right?? Funny thing is that I wasn't even expecting she'd be in until late next week!

Wish I didn't have National Guard duty this weekend, Grrr!

Oh i am sure you have something that will interest me :sled1:

Can't remember if I did but I will pm you with my cell number.

FINALLY !! Woke up to this this morning but alas.....still no sled !!

Attachments

• IMG_1036.JPG
    IMG_1036.JPG
    292.9 KB · Views: 81
How long will I wait? NOT MUCH LONGER! Unless we get some answers. My dealer has a XF7000 on the floor that is looking better every day.

Your right, I'm just really getting frustrated with all of this. It seems all the other brands have delivered already. Even the Japanese Yamaha's are sitting in garages already.

Yamacat21 said:
Your right, I'm just really getting frustrated with all of this. It seems all the other brands have delivered already. Even the Japanese Yamaha's are sitting in garages already.
Amen

This is totally unacceptable. You commit to spending nearly 12,000 back in April with a deposit and Yamaha can't deliver a sled in a timely matter. No letter, no apology , no real explanation. Still waiting on my red LTX SE. There are unsold sleds sitting at dealers and sold committed sleds that are no where to be found. If it wasn't for my dealer, whom I like, I would be ready to bail. At this point , I would be hard pressed to consider spring ordering a Yamaha, if at all again.

MADDOG24 said:
This is totally unacceptable. You commit to spending nearly 12,000 back in April with a deposit and Yamaha can't deliver a sled in a timely matter. No letter, no apology , no real explanation. Still waiting on my red LTX SE. There are unsold sleds sitting at dealers and sold committed sleds that are no where to be found. If it wasn't for my dealer, whom I like, I would be ready to bail. At this point , I would be hard pressed to consider spring ordering a Yamaha, if at all again.
My words exactly!!!!

buckeye rider said:
MADDOG24 said:
My words exactly!!!!
Count me in!

If they don't figure out a way to compensate all of us then this will be the last sled I ever spring order. As it is this is the first one I have snowchecked and it hasn't been a good experience at all. All I'm asking for is some kind of communication from yamaha or my dealer. They are giving us the mushroom treatment, feed us s_it and keep us in the dark.

Back