• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles on your Apex?

Apex RTX over 14,500 miles on it now (HARD MILES)
Thank God for Y.E.S.
chaincase rebuild
Ulmer bushings
four sets donuts
set y pipes
exhaust muffler
a couple of suspension cracks (skid)
Radiator, both side heat exchangers, rear crossover pipe
annual speedometer bearing
all drive bearings in and out of case at least once
one track
one relay
primary clutch cap and bushing
most of steering joints
a few sets of handlebars and windscreens
oil tank
occasional wheels / bearings
Will need battery for next season
Oh yeah, motor untouched besides oil and filter changes!
AND YES, I WILL BUY ANOTHER YAMAHA!

06 Apex Mountain - Hauck Fuel Accel & Pipes. I'm the 3rd owner of this wonderful sled. Picked it up 3-4 weeks ago with just under 1150 miles ... put almost 550 miles on her in just 2 weekend trips. Aside from working on skid/hyfax issues, love the machine!

8115 miles 2010 ltx gt. sled is bullit proof.cobra track hygear xc , &lots of little twecks. over 40000 miles on a 4 stroke

Broke the 16000 mile barrier this weekend!
Currently at 16275 but my YES warranty expires in two weeks. I am starting to worry!

06 Apex RTX just turned 9,000 miles. Just donuts, wheel bearings, and oil changes. Had all the shocks rebuilt, but not because of any failure, it was just time. I use a needle to grease my clutch and axle bearings every year and they are still the originals.

2007 apex just turned 3000miles. Still rides like a rape date. Did a-arm bushings,1 a-arm, new battery,everything else stock.

11,302 miles

Havent touched the engine or clutches yet

Oil tank
rear skid arm
boggy wheels
radiator
a few belts

all minor repairs.. neve been on a hook yet..

YAMAHA ALL THE WAY..

06 RTX 7600 miles 3 sets of slides, exhaust donuts done once,1 y pipe, 1 fuel pump relay, drive bearing and bogie wheels. shredded 1st belt at 6900 miles.

06 Attak 19,000 km oversize wheels, pivot arm rebuilt for 3rd time, repaired left side bulkhead after hitting rock and snapping anti sway bar, steering bushings, Oilite front end bushings, stator, new track, replaced all drive bearing at the same time because I had it apart, replaced head gasket looking for antifreeze leak, anti freeze leak traced to a loose hose clamp, had right side cooler repaired 2x and left 1x due to cracks, added 4th wheel, removed tunnel protectors due to ice buildup, welded pipe leading to muffler due to crack, on third set of donuts (copper ones now), replaced right side Y pipe, a few fuel pp relays, snow trackers to fix darting, third belt, 4 set of sliders, both skid rails replaced bent and cracked (cross brace with wheels added to prevent further cracks) , battery replaced twice (now using a 20 series battery).

5186 miles all boosted at 10-11 psi, burns no oil, starts every time. I am hard on stuff so maintenance is high but jeepers its 240hp 700 lbs pounding through ditches, jumping drivways, and lots of trails up north.

No other sled could take this IMO. They are built tough!

Apex Mileage

Only put on 1400 miles on my new apex se this year. Not bad considering the lack of snow. Sold my 03 rx-1 it now has over 10,000 miles with no problems, also my 2000 srx is still running good with over 17,000 miles with no major problems. I will never own any other brand, these sleds seem to be a turn key machine, with routine maintaince. I lived through the problems with cats and polaris.... This new apex is the best I have ever owned. Been riding since 1967

My wifes Attak now has 10.000 on it and the original track..yep..and the track still looks good...its for sale..2006 136,,,riddin buy a women..theres a turtle on the handlebars for a reason..lol..Its on its second belt..lol..and that still looks new too..lol..if anyone wants it..the dealer offered me 3000..anyone want it for that just pm me..jack

Back