• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles on your Apex?

Wow doing well! my 2006 has 20000 km All i do is fix Never the motor, but lots of exshaust and bearings track etc. have you had to fix much?

Weppy said:
Wow doing well! my 2006 has 20000 km All i do is fix Never the motor, but lots of exshaust and bearings track etc. have you had to fix much?

just some bearings and slides..nothing on the front end..and its all tight...the jack bearing is good was checked this year...change oil..donuts 1 time.its pretty much original..lol..these are great trail sleds..but they are not made to ride hard..if you do there is more stress cause they are heavier than 2-smokes..Got a friend who spent a ton of money on his sled for suspention..fox all around and iceage rails and also advids..he runs scratchers all the time..and he has very little isues with his trail sled..but its worth a bunch..lol.

8k on my 09, only doughnuts, y-pipes and front arm bushings, and 10k on my 11XTX with belt, track, hyfax and all bearings all oe. Would have been more but had stroke 2/26/22 so stopped my season cold.

Attachments

• XTX odo.jpg
    XTX odo.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
22000 mi (35000 km) on the 2011 apex xtx and still going to date. lots of fixes over the years but biggest to date fix was re riviting the tunnel to the bulkhead last year to prevent future exh issues. pita because of all the stuff i had to remove to get the job done.

4500 mi (7300 km) ish on the 2016 to date and only had issue with oe rear shock to date.

2007 Apex GT has 24890 miles in Maine.

2800 & 2900 on my pair of '11 XTX'S

Barely broke in. :)

"Do I win a prize for the lowest mileage? My 2006 Apex GT has about 2800 miles."

2100mi 07 ATTAK.:4STroke: only because I've been working thru the winter.

Last edited:
07 attack has 8000miles on it replaced track put m20 suspension in it and replace a blow up chain case. Replace header pipes and donuts. Had the replace tall shield when I went threw it and laid on the hood.lol

Back