• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY RX OWNERS DO WE HAVE ON HERE NOW???

HOW MANY RX OWNERS ARE THERE!!

• I OWN A RX-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I OWN A RX-Warrior

• I DO NOT OWN ONE

• I WISH I OWNED ONE!

• I OWN A RX-Mountain Like Spray25

• Total voters

I haven't even gotten mine yet, but it's the fastest. :moon: Supertrax told me mine "gates like an open mod snocrosser" :D

spray25 said:
RX1 MEIRDA said:
You should do a post on RX1 colours....snow better get here soon or we will run out of topics....lol

#$%&* It was well documented last year that BLUE is the fastest.
#$%&* :ORC :drink: :moon:

2003 - Blue
2005 - Blue

Only the best!

I HAD one but sold it after we were done on the grass in 2002, then used it again last winter. It was one of the first 5 sleds off the assembly line. I got one, Pat Hauck got one, Jerry Fix got one, and Bender Racing got one and Yamaha always keeps the first one off the assembly line when it's a new model or so I'm told.

DAMN, I forgot to post, sorry.

03 BLACK (IS BEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTT) SHORTY, R/T FULL RACE EXHAUST, 1 INCH CAMO TRACK, SIMMONS SKI'S, REVALVED REAR SHOCK, 12MM BAR, STRAIGHT RATE SPRINGS IN FRONT, ECP KIT, 165 MAIN'S, RED HOLTZMAN SPRING'S, EVAC KIT, HEAVY HITTERS FOR CLUTCH, got to stop, I could be here for awhile. :Rockon:

130 mph on dream meter on Houghton Lk last year with a 180 pound driver, My fata$$ could only see 127 to 128 but it was still pulling, just got a little worried...........

can anybody else tell me what else I can spend money on ? no turbo though, don't need it.......... :D

Convert said:
BIG BLACK WARRIOR Interesting your the first person I've heard of that went to a 121 from a warrior was it the suspension?

Convert: Out of sight must be out of mind!!! Our group traded in 5 warriors both black and silver for 05 RX1's. We now have 7 05 RX1's in our group this year. Three are turbos. Also two warrior riders went to 05 Z's. Someone's wife said she will get her own RX1 even if she has to sell her husban to get it. She refuses to ride the Z.

We rode the 05 RX1's for several days last winter and we all had to have one. We range in age from 30 to 74 years old.

Back