• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many vipers with starters going bad?

you could always just buy a ecu with the current flashes already installed from a sled getting parted out.

Yeah that sucks! All I can say then is hold the key on well past starting. It’s something you have to think about since natural reaction is to let go of key instant it fires. Don’t let go. Hold it a few seconds just to be sure it’s running. Kickbacks happen when you let off key and motor isn’t fully started.

Was this a kickback? Or would there be a more distinct sound during a kickback?

I have never heard a kickback, but it sounds pretty normal to me, you just didn't hold the key long enough.

I have never heard a kickback, but it sounds pretty normal to me, you just didn't hold the key long enough.
Hmm, alright. I shared with a few people and a couple said it sure sounds like a kickback and a couple said no it doesn't. I'm probably just overly paranoid about the issue. I wish I knew what it sounds like when it kicks back.

Back