• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much longer will you guys be riding?

ViperTurboPete

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper XTX LE MPI Turbo
2022 Expedition Extreme 850
Snow is melting in a big way, rain for the next couple of days. Rode for the last 4 days straight..it was awesome. Will ride this weekend rain or shine. Not many riding days left...probably a couple of weeks max.

How about the rest of you?

Winter showed up a few months late here in No. Cal. Over 6 feet now and it likes like much more to come. Best day of the season was mid-may last season, most people had hung it up for the season so the mountains were all mine.

We have a base of 192" at Mt. Bachelor. We're looking at June. Probably only a few more powder days though!

Aaron

Holy mo-fo! I remember one year riding 6 calendar months (late October to early May) back in 1996, I thought that was hardcore. You mountain guys are extremely lucky for sure.

We have about 10 feet in the Tahoe area. It snowed wet and heavy last Saturday.

Hopefully we'll get another month or go to a higher elevation.

I just got back from the Huntsville/Dorset Ont. area on Tuesday. The riding was great considering the weather. Had to do a bit of water skipping, well that was mostly choice. I bet it will be gone by the weekend.

Another pitiful year for me, only have 1100 mi in this year, 1000 last year. I used to ride at least 4500 mi. Just haven't had the snow in western New York.

Well it is supposed to be blizzard conditions here for the next couple days, and looking out my window, i think this is called "triple blizzard" conditions

Yeah, I ran some water this week too. I will be doing some more this weekend. It's an annual spring event!

Back