• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I gonna do it!

No your not nuts because I am picking my Apex GT up tomorrow and we will be ripping it in the grass in the field by our shop.

YammiMoose said:
I just woke up to Two inches of new SNOW on the ground. If we get 1 more I SWEAR I'm goanna take it out. Someone please help me! Am I nuts or what?

Happy Turkey day EVERYONE!

I just woke in NH with same stuff, I gotta go one run in the back yard
Happy Bird Day!

Absolutely, if you can keep the hayfax lubed and have some snow to throw on he cooler, why not satisfy your urge. Do yourself a favor and do a few stretches first to loosen up, if you whack the gas hard in a low snow, high traction condition, it'll hook up and pull hard enough to do muscle or tendon damage... Im serious!

just did it and what a sled!!! We got three inches here in massachusetts and I couldn't resist. This sled is gonna rock after I put my 168 studs and 8" carbides on and take it up north on some hardpacked groomed trails. Can't wait!!! The only bad thing about this snow today is I have to go and plow :( but getting to ride my new GT makes up for it.

Back