• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I Need Mirrors for this thing?

image.png

Mirrors on the powermadd handguards work very well.

Reactions: AXR
I put cat crosstrek windy with cat mirrors on windy and love it. Mirrors work great, windy works great and looks good too.

I trimmed .5 inches from lower edges as they appeared to contact cowling, may have gotten by without doing so.

Item #1 below may interest you - it is a new mirror kit that will be available from Yamaha next fall - note it will only fit on a couple of the accessory windshields that will also be released next fall.

2018 Mirror Options.JPG

What is the brand name of the Gauntlets on your machine? Do you have a better photo showing the complete gauntlet?

Thanks
chatted with him yesterday, he has doo gauntlets, i use cold guards, similar style. i ordered those mirrors yesterday.

Item #1 below may interest you - it is a new mirror kit that will be available from Yamaha next fall - note it will only fit on a couple of the accessory windshields that will also be released next fall.

View attachment 127549
That looks like the Cross Touring windshield from Artic Cat withvthe mirror kit.

chatted with him yesterday, he has doo gauntlets, i use cold guards, similar style. i ordered those mirrors yesterday.
Ya, the doo ones, with the clear see through top!
Really well made, best I've owned so far.

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

Power Madd sentinels + the mirrors is my rec, they work mint

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back