• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I never?!!!!

red dog

Extreme
Wow!! What a ride!! Rode a Arctic Cat 7000 today. Can't believe how easy it steered and how nice it rode. Did not want to get back on the Apex.God that thing felt good. I never imagined EVER owing a Cat and don't want to,but there just isn't enough engine there for my riding style and needs.I was thinking my next sled would be a power steering Apex,but after riding that chassis THAT is what I want. My brother has an 800 Polaris Adventure and I've gotten a lot of time on that. The Cat chassis is by far better(IMO). I sure hope on Feburary 11th I see more power out of blue or I will be looking at green. 135 HP don't cut it for me.

Isnt the 7000 the same chassis as the viper. ???

Totally agree with you red dog , that chassis with the Yamaha stuff is amazing, up north on a sled trip and I can't stop driving my LTX SE love it so much , I think my wife is getting jealous , if I want more I'll just turbo it. Make the right choice.

Back