• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It fits!

So I ripped my track at the end of last season. I had my sights set on a 2.6" power claw, but then I was made aware of a new size camoplast was making for this year. I was sceptical, but surprisingly it clears using the stock 7 tooth drivers off a newer Nytro.
I have about half a dozen rides on it now and I absolutely love it.

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

Could you post pictures of the sled with the track installed? Did you extend the stock rails with a setback, or get longer rails? Stock drivers? Lots of questions, but it sounds like a cool mod.

Here is what I have from yesterday. Snow was too good and light was crap anyway. Ill try for better next time.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    458.2 KB · Views: 136
Wow, thats a lot of track for a phazer. Is it still stock gearing? I thought I would have to gear down to the Venture gears when I put on a 153 with the nytro drivers, as that is actually a bit higher overall gearing, but with my new track approach angle and running a looser track with the extroverts, it works great. We are really getting the snow this week.

So u can squeeze a 15" track in the phazer tunnel? or have u done any mods to make it fit?

Back