• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just read this on Facebook. Posted from a dealer.

So did any of them get shipped yesterday? Not that I need it right this minute but we have a couple inches of snow already.

Yes ! they are on the move , like 70% or more are done and heading to dealers ;)!

I hear there will be one in Alpena today

It took opening 3 crates when I bought my Apex in 2012 to find one we could set up without a bad scratch or gouge on the tank or top cover. Dealer was pissed but I didn't pay almost $13K for a new machine with damage so they dealt with it and filed claims with Yamaha.

The Vipers will be fine, just a couple weeks late. I ship products all over the world and the biggest problems come from double stacking the crates --- just hope that the machine you get didn't ride around the country on the bottom row before it got to your dealer. Look them over real closely before signing for it! Either way, it's a bone head Yamaha move because they couldn't figure out how to deliver their new product before now! Scary.

Spoke to my dealer yesterday about trading my Apex on a new Viper. Since I did not snow check he does not feel he can get me one by the end of Nov, he has availability but does not know when. Too late for me, we normally get a t least a couple rides in in Dec. I did look at a new Ski Doo MXZX, Skidoo sure has come a long ways in the last couple years in fit and finish, really nice sled. But it's only a 600, not sure that's enough coming off an Apex. Sad Yamaha can't seem to get it's act together better than this.

If non snowcheck sleds are getting delivered before snow checked ones then what's the point of spring orders? Just to get a jacket and a bag?! This is the first and last time I make that mistake!

Yamacat21 said:
If non snowcheck sleds are getting delivered before snow checked ones then what's the point of spring orders? Just to get a jacket and a bag?! This is the first and last time I make that mistake!
No the snow checks are coming first then the other ones , most dealers are bitching and at lest want one to get people though the door . Thats what my buddy does at his deal ship but he also puts "Please do not sit on " plus some tape .
When I snow checked my nytro in 09 they said Nov15th so I didn't think it would come much be that . When the dealer orders sleds they don't send them vin's they send them sleds then the dealer has to reg the sled with Yamaha,cat ,doo who ever then they call you .
So you will get yours first before non snow checkers ;)!

Back