• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Knock Light Causes

Pefi does with there kit!!!
View attachment 159157
Yes i know,but you haver to bough the whole system. They dont sell just the cap. Maybe Bop can make one,i dont think Pefi will care since they now make their own wersion of the Bop driveshaft bearing saver.

Cai's outside the hood have been known to lean out the tunes. For Sh!ts & giggles throw on the stock airbox
problem seem to be vibration, tighted the track and i knock light flashed less. first time i was able to do a pull without red light. also covered the front half of the air filter and its was still flashing. problem seem to come from the track. 1.75 153 track at 170km/h seen to vibrate a lot lol. all the other thing i did seem to helped with power, sled feel more powerful now.

Yes i know,but you haver to bough the whole system. They dont sell just the cap. Maybe Bop can make one,i dont think Pefi will care since they now make their own wersion of the Bop driveshaft bearing saver.
That's a great idea, seems only fair...lol

I noticed that the heat shields on my exhaust rattle. Think this could trigger the sensor at WOT? I would think it would happen all the time of it was due to a loose heat shield but thought I'd check to see if anyone else has this problem. I also noticed part of the shield less than a mm from the mount for the exhaust -perhaps it is touching at wot. I am going to bend mine to provide move clearance.

These clamps work great for the charge tubes!
Screenshot_20210801-170105_Chrome.jpg

Back