• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Latest GAP Flasher update, 2018-03-02

The user manuals are located here:

TurboDynamics
http://www.gapinnovation.com/docs/TurboDynamics/

Hurricane/Turbor Performance
http://www.gapinnovation.com/docs/Hurricane/

D and D
http://www.gapinnovation.com/docs/DandD/

The temperature and oil lamps are use for knock warning on the original instrument cluster. Boost and AFR on dash are explained in the latest user manual which I have just put on the server, version 6.0.

Hope this helps, else, please ask.
Thanks for posting this,
I had a hard time finding the Flasher Software updater today. It wasn't obvious on the GAP site which auto switches to copi-trail.com. Even if I searched for "flasher" or "updater" or "Turbo Dynamics".

Question for Gap.

Hurricane tune bundle and flasher on board the sled last season and the Spedo would read low vs. GPS by 5 MPH sometimes close to 10 MPH last year. Has this been corrected with latest updates?

This was actually fixed last season therefore all flashes on our system have the fix. Simply update your GAP Flasher to Build 510 of Program Flash Files Only if already at 510. Then, update the engine ECU...

Hurricane tunes are now adjusted VSS wise pretty close to GPS speed for a standard 2.86 pitch 9 tooth driver versus stock where its a little higher than GPS.

Build 0521 today.
I updated my flasher again today, using updater. New release 0521.

Also got time to call Dave finally and he had my flasher all ready to go already.

Then I flashed the latest maps(Jukebox) and then flashed the new Cluster flash.

Its just so simple, and fast....within a minute or two max, all up and running.

Really love this techy stuff, GAP is simply incredible, and I will work with them going forward on any turbo I have. Nice to hear Dave tell me he is well on his way with the 900t from BRP, and will be very soon ready. Being a longtime doo guy and knowing lots of buds will be on these models, I will do my best to get them into the GAP world, that little doo will need a flash to bring it close to our STOCK winders. Will be a nice ride i think.

Dan

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9e5.jpeg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

Someone explain the Turbor/Hurricane connection please? Does Turbor do the tuning for Hurricane?

This was actually fixed last season therefore all flashes on our system have the fix. Simply update your GAP Flasher to Build 510 of Program Flash Files Only if already at 510. Then, update the engine ECU...

Hurricane tunes are now adjusted VSS wise pretty close to GPS speed for a standard 2.86 pitch 9 tooth driver versus stock where its a little higher than GPS.
The same goes for TD regarding the Speedo versus gps?

Question for Gap.

Hurricane tune bundle and flasher on board the sled last season and the Spedo would read low vs. GPS by 5 MPH sometimes close to 10 MPH last year. Has this been corrected with latest updates?

Yeah Mike we talked about this last year...My first test I have a video showed MPH was low as you said(121 speedo and 125 GPS), I saw same thing. Then the next time I tested just a week or two later, it was fixed...and quite accurate too! Really nice to have accurate speedo coming from DOO world where they all think they are going 120mph...lol

Dan

Someone explain the Turbor/Hurricane connection please? Does Turbor do the tuning for Hurricane?
If you checkout Turbor site, they sell most all same products Dave sells....and I see they are located up in Qc....maybe just a way for Dave to bridge any language barrier to fellow Qc riders? That is my guess.

Dan

If you checkout Turbor site, they sell most all same products Dave sells....and I see they are located up in Qc....maybe just a way for Dave to bridge any language barrier to fellow Qc riders? That is my guess.

Dan
Correct dan, dave from turbor and I are good friends. This is a rare friendship that has been built on trust over years. I don’t speak French and dave is fluidly bilingual so it’s a perfect way to take care of our friends in Quebec, not to mention other parts in the world that dave forges a relationship

Back