• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lets hear it!

Skydog

TY 4 Stroke God
If you are a flat lander trail/lake set up. (CLUTCHING RX1)
Rear mount turbos at 8-13 psi of boost!!

I will give my info after i get some time in the snow!!

Thank you Skydog :Rockon: ;)!

Attachments

• netcam.jpeg
    netcam.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 73

I am thinking of buying a reverse helix, i think it would work killer on a rear mount! Give her a sec. or two for boost to build and then the helix could pour it on!

A standard helix might be something like 51-43 so it starts at 51 degrees angle then shifts torward 43 finish angle.

The reason they use multiangle helix is to increase the side force on the belt to reduce belt slippage, as the belt goes down in the secondary pulley contact patch is reduces therefore pressure must be increased to compensate for the lost contact patch.

A reverse helix may start at 43 and shift toward 50 degrees the problem is belt slippage will be a problem.

I recommend leaving your helix and work with the weights in the front clutch, I also like the White driven spring st 50 or 60 degrees, as it has more pressure than the silver that everyone recommends.

Back